Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2010 Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Haha I dont think so buddy we got the Rams this week and if we pull of a win well be 2 games back from first. With 8 Games left and 4 out of those games being division games I say we still got a shot. Its a long shot but I still believe the Niners are the best team In the NFC west Hands down. LETS GO NINERS!
    Rams HAD that game....they gave up a 4th and 20+ yards in the last 3 minutes that would have sealed the game...I am still sick over that play. NFC West is up for grabs for sure.

Great Bears/viking game!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 11-16-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Rams HAD that game....they gave up a 4th and 20+ yards in the last 3 minutes that would have sealed the game...I am still sick over that play. NFC West is up for grabs for sure.

Great Bears/viking game!

TD

Ok Aaron, that little photo shop is going to cost you this afternoon. I think a drink and a beer .

Hmm

Childless gets wrangled out !

Haha at the bret favre pic. Yup Td that game had my heart going all the penaltys when 9ers would score TD's was pisiing me off. The 4th quarter was great lol. Well after this disaponting eek 9ers are still 2 games back. NFC west is still up for grabs in my opinion. U can pretty much stick a fork in the Vikings Cuz there far beyond done.

Biggest cave in so far , Brett Farve or the roof ?

Now I know what the inside of Michael Irvin's lungs used to look like.

2 day postponement in the city of Brotherly Love with Favre running around loose with a concussion?

Philly better lock their women in Favre-proof compartments.

after philly game,they come to detroit where we'll end favre's career..say hello to mr SUH..

Quote Originally Posted by stepchild View Post
    after philly game,they come to detroit where we'll end favre's career..say hello to mr SUH..
    I think his career's ended a few times already...

I mean, this was Career Ender #98258...Even Urlacher's standing over him wondering if he broke a hip:

The SkyCamVision™, the alternate angle:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910