Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Vikings

Default 2010 Vikings

Well folks , it's almost my favoriate time of year . NFL football and the Vikings !!!!

Will Brett come back to try one more for the Superbowl ? I hope so .

Fisrt game of the Season Vikings play the Saints . That is going to be a great game !!

Go Vikings !!!

Favre has informed the Vikings he will not return to Minnesota for a second season, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Tuesday. The 40-year-old Favre called coach Brad Childress to say his injured left ankle is not responding as well to surgery and rehabilitation as he had hoped, according to the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team had not made an official announcement.

I am super bummed out . I hope Brett gets better and maybe come back sometime in the future .

AWWW... you can always cheer for a GOOD team Patrick... LIKE THE STEELERS!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Monkey View Post
    AWWW... you can always cheer for a GOOD team Patrick... LIKE THE STEELERS!! :)

Ha ha ha ha You very funny . ;)

I wouldn't lose all hope yet. He's probably just ducking out on summer camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I hope Brett gets better and maybe come back sometime in the future .
    Yeah like when he's 50!?

TD

L.I.O.N.S taking out the viqueens this year buddy.......i hope...

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    L.I.O.N.S taking out the viqueens this year buddy.......i hope...
    I see the Rams play @ Det on Oct 10th, wanna go double or nothing from last year, you still owe me a pack a flukes hali slayer!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I see the Rams play @ Det on Oct 10th, wanna go double or nothing from last year, you still owe me a pack a flukes hali slayer!

TD
    lets do this,this time you come to cirvellos over here in lakewood,what do you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Favre has informed the Vikings he will not return to Minnesota for a second season, a person with knowledge of the situation told The Associated Press on Tuesday. The 40-year-old Favre called coach Brad Childress to say his injured left ankle is not responding as well to surgery and rehabilitation as he had hoped, according to the person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team had not made an official announcement.

I am super bummed out . I hope Brett gets better and maybe come back sometime in the future .
    It is only the 495385938543 time he has retired. He'll be ready for gametime after TRAINING CAMP.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast