Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Apollo park youth fishing derby

Default Apollo park youth fishing derby

Does anyone know when it is scheduled for? I am pinning on taking my younger cousins. It is usually right around this time, and I have heard that it is this coming saturday the 7th, but not sure how accurate that is. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.

-mr. Trout
    Last edited by mr. trout; 05-03-2011 at 08:23 PM.

The last derby they had a couple of months ago someone told me it's in June but not exactly sure.

It's this saturday. I plan on taking my 6 year old daughter we went last year but didn't catch anything but she did get her picture in the paper so thats always a bonus.

Spring Youth Fishing Derby

Saturday, May 7, 2011
    5 to 15 years
    7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m
    Fee: Free of charge
    For information, call Joshua Mejia at (661) 722-7780 or Jeff Dorst at (661)257-4014
    http://lacountyparks.org/Parkinfo.as...p&Title=Apollo

Quote Originally Posted by ltj427 View Post
    It's this saturday. I plan on taking my 6 year old daughter we went last year but didn't catch anything but she did get her picture in the paper so thats always a bonus.

Spring Youth Fishing Derby

Saturday, May 7, 2011
    5 to 15 years
    7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m
    Fee: Free of charge
    For information, call Joshua Mejia at (661) 722-7780 or Jeff Dorst at (661)257-4014
    http://lacountyparks.org/Parkinfo.as...p&Title=Apollo
    My bad, then again my info was just hear say from a local I spoke to there way back when. Thanks for the info ltj427. Gonna have to make a desert run this weekend...

Default nice

hope to see you guys out there. they never give the derby as much publicity and advertisement around the valley as they should. its a great event!