Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi everybody.

Default Hi everybody.

Well, I have been lurking for sometime now. I really love this site and enjoy all the information I get from it. Thanks.

I am still pretty new to fishing. This is my 3rd season. My buddy got me hooked by taking me shore fishing at Vail. It was unbelievable 3 years ago. I have continued my fishing experiences by going offshore sea fishing a few times and landing some quality yellowtail, and some trout fishing up on Palomar mountain. But I mostly fish for bass around the Temecula area.

I just wanted to say Hi and hopefully be able to post some cool pictures in the near future. If you want check out my photo album,I've caught a couple of decent fish.

Anyway, hopefully this is the beginning of a long healthy relationship with fellow fishers on the best fishing site around.

backlashed.

welcome to the site and hope to read and checking out some of your pics

Welcome to FNN my name is Alex,
    Looking forward to reading some of your reports and fishing with you in the near future.

Welcome to the site! That's a well thought out first post. I look forward to your fishing reports!

Welcome! Looking forward to your future posts and pixs.

NG

Welcome Backlashed. Come and join us this Saturday @ Irvine. We have an Event. It's Pot Luck,so bring a dish, and you will be able to meet a lot of us. Fish in the Morning and the Raffle and eating is in the evening at around 5 ish. Sign up in the rendevous section and add the dish you will bring. Hope to see you there. We always have fun. Cindy

Hey whats up? Just wanted to say welcome and hope to see some lmb pics me and my buddy fish down your way sometimes maybe well hook up sometime?

Thanks for the invite Mondo, but I'm to The Lake of the Ozarks. I leave today. Hopefully I can attend the next shin-dig.

Sounds good Bassman!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
    Last edited by backlashed; 07-23-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Welcome to the site BL!
    Robert

welcome to fnn looking foward to reading your reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast