Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Civet Cat at San Antonio

Oh, for anyone interested in saving those umbrella rigs when snagged up, there's a youtube video on a guy that uses quarter inch rope and a weighted treble on the end to slide down the line, hook the rig wire and break it free. Good video and maybe something to carry on the boat to avoid losing the whole damned thing. (Check out videos by searching "umbrella rigs for stripers")

IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKIN FOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,\

DONT WASTE YOURE MONEY ON THOSE GIZMO'S THREE DIFFERENT FRIENDS BOUGHT THEM AND THEY NEVER GOT THEM TO WORK RIGHT AND THERE ALL VERY SMART GUYS AND VERY GOOD FISHERMEN,WATCH YOURE GRAPH AND KNOW WHERE YOURE AT IN THE WATER AND YOU WONT HAVE TROUBLE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS SHOULD AS YOU START CATCHING I'LL HAVE THAT LITTLE FISH OFF WITH YOU ,BUT YOU WONT LIKE WHAT I WILL MAKE YOU DO WHEN YOU LOSE, ASK GARY HE LOST TO ME AT PYARMID FISHING ON MY BOAT WITH ME AND I STILL GET CLIENTS WHO TALK ABOUT IT TO THIS DAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

WORD IS that someone cought quite a few in the harris creek area,,,5 or 6 so im told,,,,DEEP,,just like you said,,,,,,,numbers like that wouldnt win a tourney,but it would get ,m on the board!,

TO WROTE

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BAKO BOYS SHOULD AS YOU START CATCHING I'LL HAVE THAT LITTLE FISH OFF WITH YOU ,BUT YOU WONT LIKE WHAT I WILL MAKE YOU DO WHEN YOU LOSE.

Heck BOB,No doubt your the MASTER!!,,,,,,We just want to put up a good showing,,,,,,,,Loosing aint so bad as long as you put up the good fight

SO,,On that note,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS ONN!!

cutbait Guest

All I see is lips flappin.

cutbait Guest

Sorry swanee, we hijacked your thread

YEP YOURS CARPBAIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,OH IM SORRY I MEAN DOUGHBOYSKUNKJOB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SWANEES PROBABLY LAUGHING AT US ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

OR DID YOU MEAN THESE CARBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL CATCH AT LEAST ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

About the gizmos, I've used them on my charter boat in Alaska for years and the ones I use work great. I also use them in Lake Havasu with good success. I just don't think the shoe trick works all that well ;)

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    OR DID YOU MEAN THESE CARBOY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU WILL CATCH AT LEAST ONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Limit is 2 BOB! your way over!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Limit is 2 BOB! your way over!
    He had 9 guys fishing with him.

We know you know.

5.75. Striped Bass.

* (a) Open season: All year except for closures listed in special regulations.
    * (b) Limit: Two, except in waters listed in (d) below.
    * (c) Minimum size: 18 inches total length except in waters listed in (d) below.
    * (d) Exceptions:
    o (1) In the Colorado River District, the Southern District (except Lake Elsinore, and New Hogan, San Antonio and Santa Margarita lakes
    + (A) Limit: Ten.
    + (B) Minimum size: No size limit.
    o (2) Lake Elsinore has the limit and minimum size shown in (b) and (c) above.
    * (e) For the purpose of these regulations, any striped bass hybrid with white bass is considered to be striped bass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast