Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake lice?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbones View Post
    I like tobuy a few packs of sabikis and string them across the lake like a cloths line.....
    This is genius! Why didn't I think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Devildog View Post
    I was the lice once when my family and I were camping at Huntington Lake, we set anchor and were slamming the trout. Two guys showed up after we did and got mad cuz we were slammin and he wasn't. So he ties on the biggest weight and bobber he had and starts tossing it towards us. I asked him if he had a problem (we all knew what it was) and I told him, hey ahole throwing something that big isn't going to catch you the fish, it's just going to piss me off. His next cast lands on top of the rental pontoon boat we had.

After that one I said ok my turn, at the time my casting was pretty good told him open your tackle box if I get my 1/4 ounce lure in it on the first time you leave if not we'll leave. Of course you can guess his answer, his buddy was telling him to knock it off that we were there first don't hate because the guys on the boat are catching.

I already had the lure of choice tied on (duh was catching fish!) since I was already casting that way said he it goes, cast and it lands inside his tackle box, he grabs the line cuts it and well the rest is history, ranger happen to been sitting there in his truck. He walks over and starts questioning the guy, yells out to me if I wanted my lure, said no it's ok I've got plenty more he can keep it he needs all the luck he cant get.

So he got a free lure and got a ticket from the ranger. I think the people from the rental office had called the ranger since we were just a couple hundred feet away and they heard the weight hit the roof of the pontoon boat.
    You have to love it when the law shows up and is actually affective.

Brake out the trollmiesterskunkspray one wiff of that and there off the lake for the rest of the day,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LMAO! this is one funny thread!

How about your standing there fishing in water up to your waist and 3 float tubers cruise in on ya and try to pin you between the shore and a dock. Its funny when you are casting out to where you can and these knuckle heads park within feet of your splash and cast back towards the shore. Were all covering the same water except that I am throwing an LC with 3 treble hooks on it and there in a BOBBER no offense tubers. I can hit most anything within range when I cast, thank you very much. So I decide I have had enough. 3 against 1 is not fair. So I drop the LC next to the guy on the right facing me. Splash the water onto his left elbow. Did he get the hint ? NO so lets put one to his right side. Then next to his buddy in the middle. It was kinda fun testing my casting skill and watching em start to back peddle. All is good when you win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123