Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ninja BASSIN @ da spot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbones View Post
    "Looking forward to future reports of illegaly poached fish"
    I retract my statement and I've edited the original post.
    Last edited by Swank909; 07-14-2010 at 09:10 PM.

everyone can hold hands and be friends again lol
    speaking from first hand experience, it must be a FNN tradition giving the newbie a hard time

take it easy fellas

angry SOBs j/k
    Last edited by stressD; 07-16-2010 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingNEWBIE82 View Post
    Few sargo, sandies, sbb, buttermouths, bat rays. and a short hali.

all caught and grilled...........
    I have a question.

1) How did the Bat Ray taste ?

2) How about the Spotted Bay Bass ? I heard they taste like crap ?

With EPA and DFG new health warnings this year did you read them or do you even care ?

I found a spot on the LA River full of Toxic Carp would you like me to PM you the location ?

Been looking for someone to eat these Carp and report back on general health deterioration.

Have you tried the Tilapia from the Salton Sea ?

DR

let it go guys, illegal catches are consumed now....wait till the next post...
    Last edited by Fishbones; 07-16-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Language....

Appreciate all the info regarding da mercury levels in fish. Im aware of dat. If i can afford lobsters and steak like most you, I wouldnt be eating fresh fish. I been fishing for over 10 yrs and i bet i can outfish MOST of you. Send me a location and date/time. Otherwise, I would greatly appreciate it, if you shut up and FISH!!! Im simply posting up a report on a fishing site which ive gained valuable info from.

FYI da bat rays taste like scallops. If you dont know, go ask MR encyclopedia.

"IF BANGING IS YOUR RELIGION, THAN IT'S A SIN NOT TO........"

Appreciate all the info regarding da mercury levels in fish. Im aware of dat. If i can afford lobsters and steak like most you, I wouldnt be eating fresh fish. I been fishing for over 10 yrs and i bet i can outfish MOST of you. Send me a location and date/time. Otherwise, I would greatly appreciate it, if you shut up and FISH!!! Im simply posting up a report on a fishing site which ive gained valuable info from.

I'll take that then, I've been fishing over 25 yrs....lets put your money where your mouth is....$200. Fairmount park 5am tomorrow morning. Plastics only

Default i want in...

ill take the challenge after danny.
    spottie fishing quality/quantity... plastics only.

Seal beach surf Lures-Only Match Open to: GULP! swim mullets, ZOOM flukes, and BIG-Hammers. Live/cut bait prohibited.

Qualifying species: California Halibut ONLY.

Can you handle that?

Damn!! LOLOL!!! Hope you're decade of fishing wasnt just sitting on your bucket.
    Last edited by smokehound; 07-15-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Take on Danny, $200 is enough for some bugs and ribeyes......

newport harbor 6:00am july25th bring $10 for entry fee.....i wanna see these skills, leave your bucket at home..

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast