Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ninja BASSIN @ da spot!!!!

Man I remember a time when on the FNN we wouldn't assume a guy was a bucketier if he just posted a few pics of his catch. LOL! that was a hell of a while ago!!! Then again it's not unreasonable to assume this seeing as how this guy did not specify any release of fish. Also, the increasing amount bucketiers on piers won't help the situation any more. Basically dude don't keep everything you catch just take a fish or two for a meal and not load up on freezer meat. One more thing welcome to the board, nice catches, and be more specific in your reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifishtoolittle View Post
    Man I remember a time when on the FNN we wouldn't assume a guy was a bucketier if he just posted a few pics of his catch. LOL! that was a hell of a while ago!!! Then again it's not unreasonable to assume this seeing as how this guy did not specify any release of fish. Also, the increasing amount bucketiers on piers won't help the situation any more. Basically dude don't keep everything you catch just take a fish or two for a meal and not load up on freezer meat. One more thing welcome to the board, nice catches, and be more specific in your reports.
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingNEWBIE82 View Post
    a short hali

all caught and grilled...........
    His words, not ours.

edit: P.S: Welcome to the site.
    P.S.S: I've given my 2 cents and moving on, I suggest the same to the rest of you.
    Last edited by Swank909; 07-14-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    looks more like a bucket brother than ninja fishing to me

im sorry. i guess i am a bucket fisher. let me guess????? ure from team 58??? watttttccccccccccccccch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swank909 View Post
    His words, not ours.

edit: P.S: Welcome to the site.
    P.S.S: I've given my 2 cents and moving on, I suggest the same to the rest of you.
    IF I KEPT THE SHORT HALI............. WHY WOULD I HAVE STATED THAT IT WAS SHORT?????????? COME ONNNNN GUY!

short hali was released bro. dont cry now.

hey bro.....you forgot to post the pic of you leaving that day Click image for larger version. 

Name:	322901953_0a89b6d34a.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	24301

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Ouch! Great way to get some respect here!

Remember this is a family friendly site! Now the Editors must work overtime and clean up your "Words of Wisdom" unless you help them out and do it yourself!

Respectfully!

Thanks for the report!

Steve

I'm aware that this is a friendly site. Just wasn't aware of all these clowns on this site

oh like this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bucket.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	24302  

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    It's mostly because of the short hali, batrays, and spotties, along with the two-spot octopus.

You didnt specify whether the hali was released or not. We strongly promote DFG regulations here.

Your post made everyone think of the general pier-fisherman that keeps everything, including undersized fish.

Be careful with zebra perch. They have a fondness for highly toxic algae. Their stripes are aposematic coloring-- warning colors.
    Thank you mr. brittanica encyclopedia. appreciate da inaccurate info. the zebra perch was tasty

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    oh like this
    yup yup. THROW it in da BUCKET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FishingNEWBIE82 View Post
    Thank you mr. brittanica encyclopedia. appreciate da inaccurate info. the zebra perch was tasty
    Nice haul, but you might want to watch eating a lot of harbor fish. A lot of toxic chemicals are dumped in the harbors along with ridiculous amounts of pollution. Those fish have ingested those toxins by feeding and living in the harbor, and then you do the same by eating the fish. It's undetectable until you get enough of it to where it starts screwing with your body. Not being a jerk, just giving you a heads up on the risks.

Congrats on the catch!
    Last edited by bsp; 07-14-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast