Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The san antonio striper serial killer returned and the body count piled up

Yes gary big fat pig stripeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and carps for you know who,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The "SA STRIPER SERIAL KILLER" is stalking again..........and I love it!

This is one serial killer who's numbers I enjoy seeing. MMMMMMM! Striper fillets.
    Thanks for the awesome post of the Larger Victims "SK".

NG

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Yes gary big fat pig stripeys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and carps for you know who,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

LOL times 1000000000
    Got him in training again right now BOB,,,,,,,Had to start him from scratch<GREENBACKS<<<<<========,

Maby this evening il give him a try out at the duct again,,we,l see????.

If he even trys to bring a loaf of bread,,or even a sandwich,,,we,l have to start all over AGAIN!!

TRAIL BLAZER

RON ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY TO LIMIT OUT ON ALL BIG FISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLUS ALL THE FUN HUNTING THEM DOWN THEN GETTING THEM TO BITE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
    Getting them to bite would be good. I'll to have to try that.

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT UNCLE BOB SHOWED YOU RON, ITS THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO STICK TO THE BASICS AND IT WILL WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i see that ur a guide service how much will it cost me to go fishing with u at san antonio i have fished mostly all the lakes in southern california but san antonio and i would like to land some fish from there so please reply

Quote Originally Posted by sasoun793 View Post
    i see that ur a guide service how much will it cost me to go fishing with u at san antonio i have fished mostly all the lakes in southern california but san antonio and i would like to land some fish from there so please reply
    Contact Bob at his guide site : http://troutonly.net/

Theres also a link at the top of this page here on the forum...simply click on the "trout only's guide service icon"

Bob will treat you well, contact him sooner than later I know he already has many bookings

DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT UNCLE BOB SHOWED YOU RON, ITS THERE YOU JUST HAVE TO STICK TO THE BASICS AND IT WILL WORK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I remember Bob. You put me on the troll fish and I've caught boat loads since. Thank you.

That day I went to San Antonio, it was slow but we got some. The one I got on the troll didn't hit hard. I think it was swimming along holding on. The one earlier in the day just slammed it.

I'm going to have to stop thinking about it, so I don't lay out of work tomorrow.

STOP hurting them poor fishies Bob......

It's not fair...It's not fair !

Let them live....let them LIVE

(So I can kill them on my next outing there-ha ha ha ha)

muuaahahahahahah STIPEY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, lolzzz

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast