Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The san antonio striper serial killer returned and the body count piled up

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    who only had i eye , i called them curly -moe and larry, the had apparently came in contact with the drinkthepinkgary and he had done that skull-thing to them then released them. anyway i kept rolling , trips,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Bob, leave me alone, I have a great time fishing...what happens on the lake is supposed to stay on the lake !

when I lay the steel foundation they know it !

I drive on them suckas no matter where the hook ends up it's gonna hurt !

"Thats gonna leave a mark !"

ha ha ha ha

They got "one eyed jacked !"
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 07-12-2010 at 12:21 PM.

GARY THERE WAS THREE ONE-EYED STRIPEYS YOUVE BEEN BUSY UP THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,THERES SOME GIGANTIC BAIT BALLS ACCURING SWANEE AND THE STRIPEY SCHOOLS ARE JUST FULL ON ATTACKING , SOME OF YOURE SHAD FLYS SHOULD RIP THEM A NEW ONE ,BUT JUST HANG ON FOR DEAR LIFE WHEN YOU HOOKUP ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS THATS LURKING,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,

TO
    This fly is called the arctic fox and is hinged in the middle (tandem) and is 5" long. It comes with a disc about the size of a quarter that goes about 4" in front of the fly to make it dart around. May be worth a try?

MAN YOU TIE SOME SWEET STUFF, I CANT WAIT TILL I GET TO RUN THOSE WOOLYBUGGERS YOU GAVE ME,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Stay out of my ALLEY old man!!!! Too many murders occur there!!! LMAO

Good job on the slay Bob, should have hit me up, I was free on Saturday..........

Nice job T/O. I just wish I could afford the gas to get up there as often as you do.

TO
    I didn't tie that one, but I will tie some more if they work. Threw my back out last Friday and have been laying in the floor and taking drugs. Starting to get the San Antonio fever but may have to wait for payday.
    Swanee

Quote Originally Posted by hookjaw77 View Post
    TO
    This fly is called the arctic fox and is hinged in the middle (tandem) and is 5" long. It comes with a disc about the size of a quarter that goes about 4" in front of the fly to make it dart around. May be worth a try?
    WOW,,,,AWSOMEEEEEE.I was thinking 5in white streamer would work best till i seen that ,,,,NICEEEEEEEE

RON ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY TO LIMIT OUT ON ALL BIG FISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLUS ALL THE FUN HUNTING THEM DOWN THEN GETTING THEM TO BITE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    RON ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY TO LIMIT OUT ON ALL BIG FISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLUS ALL THE FUN HUNTING THEM DOWN THEN GETTING THEM TO BITE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,
    are there stripers in that lake Bob ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast