Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The san antonio striper serial killer returned and the body count piled up

Well **** I seen it on the site,maybe its a mistake or out dated.Good to know...thats why I asked.....that lake looks real nice...im setting up a trip now...got the rental reserved n all.........

Hitts you need to stay at the vine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,forever,,,,, lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    after having a terrible week of bad news from the fnn, i spent all day friday shopping with my wife ,after being put thru all that torture she in her way told me to go fishing. THE SERIAL KILLER WAS RELEASED ,from a post a little while back the native-girl said i remined her of a serial killer and after thinking about it a while she was right everytime i have a great day on the water killing mr stripey I WANT EVEN MORE BLOOD,the whole way to the lake i kept laughing to myself , i neede the laugh i had been crying inside ever since i got the news about dana from trollmiester.got to the lake to see some fog but that was alright i liked the cool before the heat of the day sat in,first run in a spot i dont hit alot i got hooked up ,i thought it would be a wideopen bite in the morning well not exactly.i pushed on over to shocks alley i got broke off once then shook off twice , i thought i was going to be a crap day but i was way wrong then on two straight passes i stuck two stripey piggies the killer had been awaken . after that the schools started moving around alot the baitballs had been blow apart quickly by mr stripey a fellow fnn member carlos and his wife were working the area i couldnt sit i had to move. i picked off three more off an area not that far from shocks alley. kept moving everytime the killer would make the kill i would feel good for a little while then the tm 57 woud come right back into my mind i just kept moving. at right around noon i found a big school of birds working the surface so i cruised thru bam hookup , i got one of three fish who only had i eye , i called them curly water delivery san antonio -moe and larry, the had apparently came in contact with the drinkthepinkgary and he had done that skull-thing to them then released them. anyway i kept rolling , in the distance i spotted koolys corner and there was some birds working that spot , i made a pass and i spotted three giant bait balls all in close to one other with three seperate schools doing the shad-serial killer thing, then it was two hours of something i dont like doing to mr stripey but i had to controll the serail -killer inside of me i had to release stripeys so i wouldnt limit out,i killed only the really big pigs till i got tired of playing with mr stripey and i topped off my kill bag-limit for the day ,the new moon cycle and the afternoon bite was wide open ,i could have killed 57 off that spot but the stripeys will wait for trips,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ah man nice catches. i definitely understand where you're coming from. shopping with my wife is always a headache. expecially when it turns into all day events.

Awesome fish and awesome fillet work!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345