Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Miami heat FAB 3

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • WILL WIN A RING

6 28.57%
  • WILL WIN MORE THAN ONE

5 23.81%
  • NEVER WIN A RING

6 28.57%
  • WONT EVEN MAKE TO FINALS

4 19.05%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heat

If they win a Championship, and I mean IF, it won't be this year. You can't put together a "new" team and have them click that quick and expect them to go all the way. It takes practice, it takes play time. Just because they are good players in different teams doesn't mean they'll be good together. I hope everyone jumps on the Heat ban wagon, that way when they're out, I can say I told you SUCKA! Lets go Lakers, three-peat baby!

LMAO everyone is trying to be as good as the LAKERS.
    I can't wait for it to backfire on them 3 big egos on one team don't work , yes i may be hating so what. Lakers or nothing.

We still have Fisher! And what!?!

This Heat teams reminds me of the year The Lake Show signed The Mail Man and The Glove. The City of LA was already designing the parade route, and people were getting fitted for rings, and it didn't quite turn out like everyone expected.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    We still have Fisher! And what!?!
    The Lake Show just needs another PG that can guard the premiere PGs in the league. While I've got nothing but MAD love for DFish, I didn't love having PGs like Durant and Brooks running circles around him. Is Shannon still under contract? Can Jordan Far-less step up? Only time can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    The Lake Show just needs another PG that can guard the premiere PGs in the league. While I've got nothing but MAD love for DFish, I didn't love having PGs like Durant and Brooks running circles around him. Is Shannon still under contract? Can Jordan Far-less step up? Only time can tell.
    Yeah, but who out there can keep up with the CP3s, the Westbrooks, the Tony Parkers, the Aaron Brooks, the Rondos, the Roys, et. al, of the league? None that I can recall. Agree with you about Fisher, but I'm glad the Lakers got Blake. I won't count on Blake being able to perfectly defend any of these premier PG's, but at least Blake will make these guys defend him as well. Fish pretty much let opposing PG's have a day of rest from playing defense.

Doesn't sound like Shannon Brown is a lock to be anywhere, much less the Lakers, unless he amends his financial desires. He'd be OK to bring back, but on the cheap. I'd rather have Raja Bell, someone who can combo as a 2-3 and eat up both Brown and Sasha minutes and spell Artest. Farmar? Haven't been keeping up with Laker news lately, have we? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by fuj View Post
    Farmar? Haven't been keeping up with Laker news lately, have we? ;-)
    Not at all. After 99% of the coverage surrounding NBA Free Agency started with the word "Lebron," I made it a goal to not watch anything related to the NBA.

In fact, the last 31 days before Sunday has been spent drinking at weird hours thanks to the World Cup and trying to explain what an offsides call means to people with USMNT jerseys on, while sitting at the bar before work at 7 am.

Just read Farmar went to the Nets. Maybe they can sign Lebron.

Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Wade has a ring because of Shaq?

Considering Shaq had a foot in the grave,
    Umm really DS? Not quite, at that time Shaq was the most dominant player in the league. Don't get me wrong Wade is a stud but without Shaq that year no ring for him. Speaking of Shaq did anyone see him on TMZ pummeling Floyd Mayweather JR. in the ring?

LeBrick is definetly a gifted athlete but has no heart and is overrated, which he has proven in the playoffs time and time again. Not to mention he's one of the biggest megalomaniac sports has ever seen, especially considering he has never won the grand prize.

If (and this is a big if) Bynum can find a way to stay healthy the Lakers will dominate the Heat in the post and in getting rebounds, which we all know including Pat Riley is the key to winning championships. If Bynum is injured it will give the Heat a chance but you still can't count Kobe out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Miami is the next Boston Celtics.Not next season,but the seaon after the heat will be the ****...why? Cuss everyone is gonna take a paycut to join that team just so that they can win a ring.Lakers or nothing baby !
    Lakers have Kobe in my book thats enough for me. Lebron is a whiner and he gave up on his team in the playoffs. All those dummies who took a pay cut reality will hit them in the butt soon as season starts. Queen James will again show his true colors. Besides when he goes back to Cleveland he might get assassinated. Better bring on the national guard. The Fab three will start fighting and will be fighting over popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    The Fab three will start fighting and will be fighting over popularity.
    Now, is that prediction based on any prior issues these 3 have had in the past with wanting or sharing popularity? I don't think any of those 3 have had any issues wanting to be in the lime light, like other big name players have had in the past, ahem, Kobe. Lebron has already admitted that this is Wade's team. That's mighty big of him, considering how "egotistical" people paint him to be.

Or is that prediction just stemming from the fact that you're a Laker fan and you have animosity for anybody making big moves so they can strive to have the same level of talent that the Lakers have and possibly make a deep run in the post season?

Quote Originally Posted by SierraPeaks View Post
    If it weren't for the NBA...this country would have the world's tallest janitors.
    What

FISHINGBEE
    Last edited by FISHINGBEE; 07-14-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast