Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Miami heat FAB 3

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • WILL WIN A RING

6 28.57%
  • WILL WIN MORE THAN ONE

5 23.81%
  • NEVER WIN A RING

6 28.57%
  • WONT EVEN MAKE TO FINALS

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Heat

Default Heat

Fab three

Win championship

Never win championship

James is a whiner and Wade only has a ring because of Shaq. They'll never get passed their egos

From what I have seen Dwayne Wade is a stud! He goes all out and can attack the basket with ferocity with no regard for his own physical well-being, which is not too bright sometimes but it has worked out for him.

It is going to be all up to LeBron James whether they make it to the finals or not. He needs to develop more of a killer instinct like Kobe now has. LeBron tends to rely on his team too much in the first three quarters of the game, after which time he tries to take the game over. Kobe on the other hand will see the other team about to make a run on his team and then shift the momentum to them, and he will try and make an awesome play to deflate the other team and get his boys going again and later will also take over the 4th quarter. LeBron doesn't control the game like he should. I know he is young and all but this fact is holding him back as this lack of aggressiveness and killer instinct also holds back Odom who should dominate due to his awesome skills and stature.

LeBron is young and has given the Cavaliers many good years. It is unfortunate that this man-child is now acting like more child than man but what can you expect from someone that has grown up the way he did, making a name for himself with relative ease and being in a league with so many players that never went to college and thus lack maturity.

We have to remember that Kobe has acted pretty childish in the past also, on and off the court. He had a few years there where he used to just do his fall away 3-pointers despite the situation and rarely considered driving in. Perhaps it was because he knew he did not have much of a chance of winning that year. He was also a punk to everyone off the court and his ego was stifling to everyone around him.

LeBron was stuck in a poor situation being in Cleavland. They really needed a better coach if they were to win. He made poor match-ups. If you listened to the huddles his advice to his players was repetitive and superficial. He kept saying things like "We got to play aggressive!, We need to be the aggressors, We got to play aggressive!". Which in and of itself is not bad advice but when you say it over and over and over again and not talk about strategy and match-ups then the players start tuning you out. On the other hand when you listen to coaches like Doc Rivers and Phil Jackson you can tell they have their finger on the pulse of the game and also say something useful to their players. Maybe the Cleavland coach is good but he needs a change of scenery. Regardless, LeBron could also use a change.

I have always thought LeBron was one of the more mature players in the game. He does not complain too much on the court despite some horrendous fouls against him. I think similarly of Wade. I have not followed them that closely but that is my impression of them. I just don't think we should all trash him to the point of considering him a total loss. He gave many good years and has been acting unprofessional lately but with a small attitude adjustment and perhaps some lessons to be learned next season he can come back and become the player we know he can be.

LeBron maybe disappointed next season because if he makes it to the finals and the Lakers are there he and his team will perish!!!

I'd like to say they can win a championship next year but they have one major block in their way that they CAN NOT move: LAKERS

I've said it a million times and will keep on saying it: TEAMS win championships, PLAYERS go on SportCenter Top 10 Plays.

You will not win a championship with 3 stars and 8 nobodies. They have to have a stellar bench performance to win. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Sleep Fish View Post
    I'd like to say they can win a championship next year but they have one major block in their way that they CAN NOT move: LAKERS

I've said it a million times and will keep on saying it: TEAMS win championships, PLAYERS go on SportCenter Top 10 Plays.

You will not win a championship with 3 stars and 8 nobodies. They have to have a stellar bench performance to win. PERIOD.
    Thats what Im saying, DON BELIVE THE HYPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GotBass? View Post
    James is a whiner and Wade only has a ring because of Shaq. They'll never get passed their egos
    Wade has a ring because of Shaq?

Considering Shaq had a foot in the grave, and DWade seemed to average 40 points for every game of that Finals series, I seriously think that comment is a bit off..

And Lebron whines as much as every star in the NBA. But at least he forgoes the money and takse a pay cut to actually play for an organization that is committed to winning.

Will the Lakers match what the Heat are going to offer DFish?

Will Shaq sign for the veteran's league minimum of 2.5 a year?

Can't wait to see what other moves Pat Riley has up his sleeve.

They will win more than one.

AFTER Kobe retires and lets them.

they all talked about taking less money to play together so i think that they all had this planned together for all of them to be on the heat i think that they will be very good together

Queen James is a looooooooooooser. Will bring down the ship as always. Over rated

Miami is the next Boston Celtics.Not next season,but the seaon after the heat will be the ****...why? Cuss everyone is gonna take a paycut to join that team just so that they can win a ring.Lakers or nothing baby !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast