Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New fisherman on the Central Coast

Quote Originally Posted by Which Way Out View Post
    Great to see someone up the coast getting in the Team. Always think of running up the coast now and then so shoot some reports our way for some motivation.
    Welcome Aboard
    Sounds good Which Way Out, Actually, my next fishing trip is in Central California at Lake McSwain I believe. Tomorrow night I will be at Cayucos Pier for a little bit. I will get a small report out on Wed. I don't see too many central coast guys on here....I wonder why....

cutbait Guest

Welcome MR. nish!!!

What part of Cencal???

I have always spent a lot of time fishing over there and thought of it as my second fishing grounds

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Welcome MR. nish!!!

What part of Cencal???

I have always spent a lot of time fishing over there and thought of it as my second fishing grounds
    I live in Cacyucos......you are not that far from me..maybe a couple hours

welcome to FNN.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    welcome to FNN.
    Thanks smokehound!....I've been wanting to head to Anaheim for the longest to see an Angels game. I used to live in Long Beach and go to the games all the time.

Welcome a-board! (get it? a-board.... this is an online board....:/ sorry, bad joke! LOL!)

Gotta luv the Central coast of Cali. Some really great fishing opps to be had. I have family in The Fort Hunter Liggett area and in Santa Maria. Looking fwd to ur posts. Now, GO CPR something!!!! I was gonna say KILL something, then I remembered that I Catch, Photograph, and Release (CPR) almost everything!

GM<><

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Madrigal View Post
    Welcome a-board! (get it? a-board.... this is an online board....:/ sorry, bad joke! LOL!)

Gotta luv the Central coast of Cali. Some really great fishing opps to be had. I have family in The Fort Hunter Liggett area and in Santa Maria. Looking fwd to ur posts. Now, GO CPR something!!!! I was gonna say KILL something, then I remembered that I Catch, Photograph, and Release (CPR) almost everything!

GM<><
    Thanks for the joke Greg, you made me laugh!....next time your in Santa Maria we should go to some piers!!!

Happy belated welcome... enjoy.

Welcome! Please post some Central Coast reports. I love seeing variety on the here, and there are not many more scenic shorelines in the world then along the Central Coast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12