Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castaic 7/4/10

Default Castaic 7/4/10

Just a quick recap! Got to the upper lake around 11am just to be out of the house and brought some of the family and lots of friends.I set up right side of the main ramp.Lots of eye candy! Lots of boaters! And a few boat break downs! It was hot,but the breeze was blowing thru! I baited and waited for some stripers but i knew I wasnt going to catch any due to all the lake lice.Ive seen lots of people fish for the devil fish in my life.Ive seen plastics thrown.Ive seen lures thrown.So I asked myself...how hard could it be.I know the set ups.I know the cranks.I know the jigs.So I decide to prove to myself lmb fishing is easy as can be.Lol I threw out one of the lures from the FNN famous thread "Tricking out your lucky crafts" lmao! And here's my result !

Piece of cake...lol ! And it only took my bout 20 minutes! It was about 3 lbs.So after that I sat my happy arse back down to enjoy more eye candy! See the fireworks and drove home afterwards in 1 hour 1/2 worth of traffic! Thanks for reading !

Cool on getting the bass. Thanks for the post

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Just a quick recap! Got to the upper lake around 11am just to be out of the house and brought some of the family and lots of friends.I set up right side of the main ramp.Lots of eye candy! Lots of boaters! And a few boat break downs! It was hot,but the breeze was blowing thru! I baited and waited for some stripers but i knew I wasnt going to catch any due to all the lake lice.Ive seen lots of people fish for the devil fish in my life.Ive seen plastics thrown.Ive seen lures thrown.So I asked myself...how hard could it be.I know the set ups.I know the cranks.I know the jigs.So I decide to prove to myself lmb fishing is easy as can be.Lol I threw out one of the lures from the FNN famous thread "Tricking out your lucky crafts" lmao! And here's my result !

Piece of cake...lol ! And it only took my bout 20 minutes! It was about 3 lbs.So after that I sat my happy arse back down to enjoy more eye candy! See the fireworks and drove home afterwards in 1 hour 1/2 worth of traffic! Thanks for reading !
    Pc of cake Armando ???

Try catching dem big girls....

ahhhh....it's good to see you with a solid fish......NOW....go get some MORE : )

Woooo-hooo

Nice job......

Mossback SLAYA' !

uH OH.....HOW DID IT TASTE ?

: ) lmao !

WITH A LITTLE ORANGE SAUCE ! .....
    Oh Yeah......

Congrats buddy.....

Nice work ! : )
    Gary

Nice Bass. Saw some bass guy get some nice ones last trip out.

Congrats Hitts , thats a sweet bass you got there, you deserve it bro!!

Nice Feeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Cool on getting the bass. Thanks for the post
    Yeah it was fun !

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Pc of cake Armando ???

Try catching dem big girls....

ahhhh....it's good to see you with a solid fish......NOW....go get some MORE : )

Woooo-hooo

Nice job......

Mossback SLAYA' !

uH OH.....HOW DID IT TASTE ?

: ) lmao !

WITH A LITTLE ORANGE SAUCE ! .....
    Oh Yeah......

Congrats buddy.....

Nice work ! : )
    Gary
    Gary you know I dont catch big fish ! LMAOO!!

Quote Originally Posted by marzocchi View Post
    Nice Bass. Saw some bass guy get some nice ones last trip out.
    Yeah they are some beautys!!

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Congrats Hitts , thats a sweet bass you got there, you deserve it bro!!
    Thanks brotha! Hope to fish with u so0n !

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    Nice Feeesh
    Thanks folks !!

HITTS on the LMB===The nEW Kevin Van Dam has been Discoverd,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trail Blazer

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post

How did it taste my "Friend" did you "Bake" it or "Deep fried" you said you would let me know the best way LOL

Big Daddy

Lmao ! Mna let me tell u....I ate LMB 1 time...and never will eat it again...... =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast