Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: $20-$75 Polarized Sunglasses vs $100-$200?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Yep.

That'd be a very nice pair, if you get prescription + Polarized.

Be prepared to dish out some cash though. A buddy of mine inquired in getting some prescription Half Jackets and the final price would've been around 450 dollars. Add another 100 bucks if you get them polarized.
    Well, Ive got the shades already that I recieved as a gift, but Id like to get them fitted with 'script polarized lenses, so what do you think the damage would be then???

$200, $250 maybe???

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    Well, Ive got the shades already that I recieved as a gift, but Id like to get them fitted with 'script polarized lenses, so what do you think the damage would be then???

$200, $250 maybe???
    if you already have the frames and you are paying for prescription polarize lenses at 200 bucks you are paying way too much. I am an optician here in rialto, ca. It all depends on the wrap of the frame and the prescription itself if i can do it or not. But prices start off at $99.00 to $129.00 for single vision polar lenses, gray 3, brown 3, or green3 (same color as most raybans). if you wear standard line bifocals or progressive bifocals (no lines) i'll still give you a good deal on them. PM ME IF ANY OF YOU GUYS NEED THIS DONE. WITH OR WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    Anyone know if they can fit prescription lenses on Oakley Gas Cans???
    my gas cans are polarized and script.

i paid $225 for them including frames and shipping to oakley to have the lenses made. I HIGHLY recommend you have oakley make the lenses for you, one of the guys tried to make the lenses for me instead of shipping them out to oakley and the lenses were horrible. i got the glasses back from oakley and they WERE AMAZING. they are easily the nicest script lenses ive ever looked through. they have more clairity than my day to day script glasses.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234