Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A better place than you found it.

i thing it is funny because we all feel like we r the only ones picking up others trash....everyone is doing a good job i just feel like SOME people are just slobs and like to see the lake dirty....i hope one day everyone will open their eyes and see the wrong in what they are doing

by the way i do pick up my own trash jackass, you could have written this thread with out mentioning any race at all and made your point,, as a newbie the first thing i see on the fishing website is some thing about trash and a certain race. i have never been on any fishing website that points out a certain race no matter what the reason,,,when on fishing boats i fish with all kinds of race i never see or hear of anyone tying to offend any one, the one the that is suppose to bond all of us together is our common love of the sea and helping others who may be new to fishing, even if it means handing off your rod to someone who has never caught a tuna or a yellow just to make their trip,, you guy's in here are unbelieveable,,,,,,,threads like this one usually get deleted so that no one person gets hurt, you guy's in here seem to enjoy it..no wonder i've never even heard of this website til a few days ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    by the way i do pick up my own trash jackass, you could have written this thread with out mentioning any race at all and made your point,, as a newbie the first thing i see on the fishing website is some thing about trash and a certain race. i have never been on any fishing website that points out a certain race no matter what the reason,,,when on fishing boats i fish with all kinds of race i never see or hear of anyone tying to offend any one, the one the that is suppose to bond all of us together is our common love of the sea and helping others who may be new to fishing, even if it means handing off your rod to someone who has never caught a tuna or a yellow just to make their trip,, you guy's in here are unbelieveable,,,,,,,threads like this one usually get deleted so that no one person gets hurt, you guy's in here seem to enjoy it..no wonder i've never even heard of this website til a few days ago.....
    You've got some real nerve saying that.

You were presented with evidence, and ignored it. You did nothing but focus on the non-existent racism.

In fact, if I didnt know any better, I'd say you didnt even register UNTIL you saw this thread.

Point out one racist comment. You cant.

read everyone's response, then you tell me ..well not everyone's but does the word latino's come up anywhere,,,actually i heard someone mention this website so i thought i would check it out. little did i know,, again any thread like this one that would offend any one person, would have been deleted on most good websites. or maybe you guy's in here just don't care..... whatever,,i'm done with this thread.....i just love to fish,, with anyone and everyone..

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    read everyone's response, then you tell me ..well not everyone's but does the word latino's come up anywhere,,,actually i heard someone mention this website so i thought i would check it out. little did i know,, again any thread like this one that would offend any one person, would have been deleted on most good websites. or maybe you guy's in here just don't care..... whatever,,i'm done with this thread.....i just love to fish,, with anyone and everyone..
    Cry Raceist Yah right.

THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM IN LA not SOME BS.

Dude, Relax. They only reason I brought up race is due to facts. Over half my buddies are of Mexican blood. Don't forget my 1/2 breed children too.

You go to S Central, or any inner city and you will see it with your own eyes

Drive any alley in a area that has houses over $600 k and you will see very little litter.

Then drive a alley in a area with houses under $250 k and you will see alot of trash.

Do you need pics or stats ?

Very little has changed since this 1970's commercial.

In the second video do you think people drive up to LA to dump in alley's ?

Don't think so, got to be mostly locals.

DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 09-02-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Have a great day......

The truth is there is really no toer country in the world that comes close to the efforts the US makes to keep the environment clean. Still there is a lot of trash. Gray Ghost if you have ever benn to a foreign country you can immediately see the difference in the ammount of trash there. Most other countries dont have the public waste sevices likie we have in the US. So when people from other countries come here they bring their bad habits with them. Unfortunately for all of us living in California most of the immigrants here are Latinos and are illegal. They bring their filtyways with them here, and dirty up our lakes, riveres, and beachs. Oh ya and most of the time I bet they dont even have fishing licenses!

There are some nasty messes out there for sure! I do my share to help and some times get fooled into thinking it is a very solid fish!

Last week at Cherry Beach! I took the time to take a break from fishing and deposit it in the proper place rather than shaking it off back into the water!
    Last edited by flyngby; 09-05-2010 at 09:22 PM.

It's all good guy's,,,

EVERYONE should practice this tip and we all benefit
    even the fish

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast