Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A better place than you found it.

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    nice to see prejudice is alive and well on this website, do you really believe these people enjoy living like this??EVER SEE DOWNTOWN LA??, MUST BE THOSE LATINO'S,, DUMMY!!!!
    Dude, relax. I lived in Latin America for 1 year. 50+ trips to Baja.

Do you seriously believe that many (not saying all) Mexicans and other latinos in LA don't litter.

EVERY DAY I see the mess left behind at places like Queen Mary Public fishing area and Redondo.

Take a look at Redondo, clean city. Then you go to the jetty at Joes Crab Shack. And I see the rocks full of plastic trash, leftover used bait styrofoam trays, chip bags ect.

THESE PLACES HAVE CITY TRASH CANS BUT MANY FISHERMEN DON"T USE THEM ? WHY ?

Last week walked 1/2 way out on Redondo (1st time in 30 years) and saw at least a dozen groups of fishermen 1 or 2 asians and the rest latinos.

TRASH ALL OVER RB BREAKWALL. These latinos had food wrappers, beer cans all over there little fishing areas. They don't pack there trash when they leave. Other races litter too, even whitey. Just doesn't seem to be as much.

It is a culture thing and they litter.
    TJ, Ensenada, Been there (Alot) Seen alot of trash on the streets
    Mexicali, Been there (Alot) Seen alot of trash on the streets.
    Mexico City, Been there, Seen alot of trash on the streets.
    Santiago Chile, Been there Seen alot of trash on the streets. alot less than Mexico.
    Lima Peru, Been there, Seen alot of trash on the streets.
    Cabo San Lucas, Been there, Kept clean for the tourists.

Down at the Port of LA/LB the latino truckers take a dump in the restrooms that are cleaned daily. They wipe there asss then put the used toilet paper on the ground ??? WTF it that. These guys have TWIC cards and have been here for years
    But they sill toss used butt wiped toilet paper on the floor. Certain heavily used trucker bathrooms had to put extra small trash cans next to the toilets for them.

Hey Trucker, the sewer treatment plants in the USA accept TP.

The truckers in the port are 80% + Latinos. Lot of Cental American truckers too.
    They toss out pee bottles every day all over the place.
    Gatorade bottles with urine in them. Trash cans all over the place but they don't use them. Fricken Nasty !

Grey Ghost, Can you bring anything (factual) to the discussion.

Title from pic.

The real Mexico experience. The sign reads, "Discarding trash is prohibited." The fumes are from the burning tires, the vultures are from the dead dogs.
    DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 08-20-2010 at 06:47 PM.

Isn't this "leave it better" stuff part of the Team 57 code?

yea your right,, i guess whites or blacks would never do such a thing,,, what was that last line again,, oh yea, something bout latinos.

or asians,samoans,and phllipinos are not latinos

C-c-c-c-a-a-an-'t-t-t
    w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e
    a-a-a-l-l-l
    j-u-u-u-u-s-s-t
    g-g-g-get
    along?

Quote Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    C-c-c-c-a-a-an-'t-t-t
    w-w-w-w-w-w-e-e-e
    a-a-a-l-l-l
    j-u-u-u-u-s-s-t
    g-g-g-get
    along?

Rodney

This isn't about getting along.

What I'm talking about is a certain ethinic group that litters more.

This isn't some made up BS trying to get people POed. I saw it again on sunday in Redondo and monday in Long Beach. Saw a couple groups of Latinos fishing and fresh trash laying near by. They gon't give a F***.

Pack your trash out. Don't be a Axxhole.
    DR

Dam latino's..........thank you for pointing them out!!!!what a great guy!!!!!

Dam latino's..........thank you for pointing them out!!!!what a great guy!!!!!
    You sound more racist to me, actually.

PICK YOUR TRASH UP.

of course i sound more racist, like i'm the one who keeps mentioning latino's, figures!!!!!

of course i sound more racist, like i'm the one who keeps mentioning latino's, figures!!!!!
    But.. You ARE mentioning latinos.

Remember to pick up your trash =)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast