Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: San antonio half day stripey pig massacre s/o came back to town

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    If you brought read i would roll it up into a baseball size and beanball you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh ya i was a very good pitcher when i was young,,,,,,,,,,you would be rollin with a bump on youre mellon,,,,,,,,,,,,
    LOL!!! I'd like to see that! Hey Bob, check yo pm!

Greg

cutbait Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    If you brought read i would roll it up into a baseball size and beanball you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh ya i was a very good pitcher when i was young,,,,,,,,,,you would be rollin with a bump on youre mellon,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Ahahaha. I was and still am a very good hitter {currently batting 1.000 in softball league}. You bring that slow *** 60 mph crap to me and I'll take ya deep!

Carpbait softball is for girls,,,lol,,,all you would get off me if you were lucky would be a foul tip,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ron i think i just got a bad spool of line i took it up with the manager dan at the palmdale sports chalet ,he gave me some other line and a apology, i spend alot of money with him and he is a pro brown trout killer up at the loop,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,june that is,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123