Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with the youngters?

Default Whats up with the youngters?

i have been fishing the duct up and down at all times of the night and early in the morning, off 72th, 77th well all over and never had a problem, I take my two boys and sometimes my doughter, but mainly alone and feel safe about it, until last night fishing of the bridge when this youngsters at a nearby house out of nowhere they start calling out names. at this point i have no idea who they are yelling at, i was just getting of my car unloading my gear when they keep looking at me? i never even seen this guys, and then, pow, pow! they start shooting at me with a pellet or bb gun, so i get my stuff n shove it in the car and leave! WHAT A NIGHT!

You should have called the police and reported them. That will teach them. If not, they think they can get away with it and continue doing so. Then, hopefully they learn their lesson, if not at least they learn there are consequences for their actions.

off topic: have you ever had an experience going through the hwy going to santa paula with paranormal?

yeah definately should have reported them, only way to come at it smart would be call in, leaving just gave them positive reaction to their actions, like 5 or 6 years ago me and my ol fishing buddy was at the duct near bako when 3 "drunk" mexican guys came over talking some isht and before u know it one has two of the poles in his hand and a tackle bag ready to take off with it all, one of his buddys pulls a small fixed blade "as if this was planned" and got between us and his partner with our gear, luckily my buddy has a carry permit for his gun, pulled that out and popped a single shot towards the water so they know what was up.. dudes dropped everthing and ran, we called to eport what happened so if someone heard the shot my buddy wouldnt get in isht for just shooting his gun for no reason,, sherrif showed up then took off, "they dropped the knife too and we left it on the ground for the popo.. 20 minutes later he drives back up with 2 other cars fallowing had the guys had us ID them and then had us fallow them back to the car to see if they had any of our stuff "told em we didnt lose anything cause they ran" but they insisted, got to the car and they had like 8 poles 4 or 5 tackle boxes/bags, among other random stuff, could have been their own but the sheriff said they where taking it all in as evidence in case it was stolen from other people since the guys didnt have fishing licenses and all he laughed and said apparently they arent fishing right.. was some funny justice

Quote Originally Posted by madwire3 View Post
    yeah definately should have reported them, only way to come at it smart would be call in, leaving just gave them positive reaction to their actions, like 5 or 6 years ago me and my ol fishing buddy was at the duct near bako when 3 "drunk" mexican guys came over talking some isht and before u know it one has two of the poles in his hand and a tackle bag ready to take off with it all, one of his buddys pulls a small fixed blade "as if this was planned" and got between us and his partner with our gear, luckily my buddy has a carry permit for his gun, pulled that out and popped a single shot towards the water so they know what was up.. dudes dropped everthing and ran, we called to eport what happened so if someone heard the shot my buddy wouldnt get in isht for just shooting his gun for no reason,, sherrif showed up then took off, "they dropped the knife too and we left it on the ground for the popo.. 20 minutes later he drives back up with 2 other cars fallowing had the guys had us ID them and then had us fallow them back to the car to see if they had any of our stuff "told em we didnt lose anything cause they ran" but they insisted, got to the car and they had like 8 poles 4 or 5 tackle boxes/bags, among other random stuff, could have been their own but the sheriff said they where taking it all in as evidence in case it was stolen from other people since the guys didnt have fishing licenses and all he laughed and said apparently they arent fishing right.. was some funny justice
    Yet another great reason why citizens who are responsible and concerned about safety should have an easier time getting a carry permit. Those guys had a raquet going snatching up fishing gear. Glad you guys put that to an end.

A result of dumb kids having even dumber children.

Miserable little crack-baby tweekers having stupid dumb kids...

California SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post

California SUCKS.
    Is this the only state that has this problem?

comes with the population. there is always garbage citizens anywhere you go.

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post

California SUCKS.
    unless what i have read and the reports i have seen is completely wrong there are other states with far worse drug and crime problems then california.

but ya you should of called the cops or somthing.

for as long as there have been adults and kids the adults have been saying the kids are out of control. kids acting stupid is nothing new. but what i think has changed is the tolerance for it. Look at mainstream icon and fan favorite Bam Margera i personally believe he is a tard and honestly if he had better parents he wouldn’t be doing that stuff. but in the case of Bam its kinda a catch 22 if his parents weren’t so crappy he wouldn’t be rich or famous.

I agree that you should have called the cops because next time they might not be so lucky. I have a CCW permit and know if I saw someone pointing a gun at me, especially at night, lets just say that I might do something that I know I would probably regret.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast