This is a recipe from my friend, Jeanne. She just recently gave me the recipe, and I tried it with calico bass, sheephead, and white seabass, and it is AWESOME!! It's fairly simple to make, so try it for yourself!

3-5 pounds cut white fish (cut into small pieces - small enough to place on a chip)
10-12 lemons (juice the lemons)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
<1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder (or to taste)
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano

Put fish in large mixing bowl, pour lemon juice, and put the other ingredients in the bowl, and mix well. Then, put the fish in the refrigerator for 10 hours, or overnight is fine.

1 small can Ortega green chilies (about 6 oz, whole in can)
1 medium jar Pimentos (4 to 5 oz.)
3 cups Pico de Gallo
3 avocados

Once fish is thoroughly cooked, drain but save some juice, and set the extra juice aside. Put the fish back in the mixing bowl for the rest of the ingredients. Cut the green chilies and pimentos (if necessary for pimentos - they should come chopped in container). The pico de gallo should be fresh (best thing is to get some from your local Mexican Restaurant or Baja Fresh). If pico de gallo is a little watery and soft, cut up some more onions and cilantro, if you like.

Then, cut up the 3 avocados, and soak them in the extra lemon juice for a couple minutes (this way they won't go brown on you). Put the avocados and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl, and mix well. Refrigerate, and consume within two days. Serve with chips (personally, I like the Mission Tortilla Strips) and enjoy!