Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow !!! Panguitch lake, utah

WOW SierraPeaks! That was a GREAT report. I loved the pics of Bryce-Been to Zion and was astounded by the landscape-Thanks again for the photos of Bryce. The fishing sounds amazing. Good job on catching the larger models. Sound like a great time. I have always wanted to fish there and at Flaming Gorge. Thanks again for the vivd report.

GM<><

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Madrigal View Post
    WOW SierraPeaks! That was a GREAT report. I loved the pics of Bryce-Been to Zion and was astounded by the landscape-Thanks again for the photos of Bryce. The fishing sounds amazing. Good job on catching the larger models. Sound like a great time. I have always wanted to fish there and at Flaming Gorge. Thanks again for the vivd report.

GM<><
    Do yourself a favor Greg and make a point of planning a trip there. Most people think it's too far...but from Glendale (CA), for example, it's only a 7 and 1/2 hour drive. It takes almost that long to get to Bridgeport. And as for "The Gorge"...I'm going there this year or next for sure. Giant Browns in Flaming Gorge. If I'm not mistaken...the state record was 38 pounds out of FG.
    Last edited by SierraPeaks; 07-08-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Great report Sierra ...

When you say"deep" ... like how many colors are you talking about? How big a fish can you tie into ?

Loved Bryce too

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Great report Sierra ...

When you say"deep" ... like how many colors are you talking about? How big a fish can you tie into ?

Loved Bryce too
    I was consistently 5 to 6 colors out and don't think I went more than 15-20 minutes without gettin' slammed. There are some hog cutts and Tigers in that lake. The cutts at that depth were averaging between 2 and 3 pounds.
    I had one (pretty sure it was a Tiger) snap off my 6 pound leader...Fireline even !

AWESOME ... what lb test did he break off on ya?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    AWESOME ... what lb test did he break off on ya?

Oops....sorry I didn't see your question until now Billy.

6 pound leader.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123