Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow !!! Panguitch lake, utah

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    Wow. That's some nice fishing. I guess the locals were right about the best fishing in 15 years with that fish count. Nice killing, you just dropped the fish population in Panguitch Lake.
    Actually I only kept 12 Chi. But yeah...it was awesome !

Nice catch. Thanks for the report.

That looks like a decent place to fish.

Those pics of Bryce Canyon are beautiful.

SierraPeaks,nice fish,do you know the bag limit for Panguitch lake on those cutt throughts,you said you had 18 inchers in you ice chest,hint hint.Im here now and some one just told me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutcz swimbait View Post
    SierraPeaks,nice fish,do you know the bag limit for Panguitch lake on those cutt throughts,you said you had 18 inchers in you ice chest,hint hint.Im here now and some one just told me about it.
    LOL...yes I do Troutcz. And I was releasing any between 15 and 22 inches. But my battery died on my live well and a few died so I kept them. I was hoping nobody would catch that on here.

Just looking out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutcz swimbait View Post
    Just looking out for you.
    Thanks brother.
    So you're at Panguitch right now ?

right on man that was the report that I had hoped to see. I'm glad to see you had a great trip, and I am going to get started on planing my trip now. My dad will be stoked to hear that the lake is still an awsome place to fish and visit. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by simijab View Post
    right on man that was the report that I had hoped to see. I'm glad to see you had a great trip, and I am going to get started on planing my trip now. My dad will be stoked to hear that the lake is still an awsome place to fish and visit. Thanks for the report.
    You're going to love it bro. The lake is fuller than it's been in many years...actually above capacity. Because of this...DFG just planted 100,000 stockers. But go fairly deep for the bigguns. Hopefully you can make it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Nice catch. Thanks for the report.

That looks like a decent place to fish.

Those pics of Bryce Canyon are beautiful.
    Thanks Fishin. And yes...decent is an understatement.

Sierra Peaks, actually, I did fish Navajo Lake in June, 2008, and fish were pretty easy to catch from shore there, plus they were Splake Trout, a first for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast