Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Please Pray for Dana...

Im in just disbelief I just saw this right now I have been gone on a camping trip and have been wondering how dana was doing.... my condolesences go to his family and loved ones, may he RIP and not need to suffer anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by fishtacomag View Post
    I have been in Alaska the last 5 days without a computer..one of the first things I did this morning was check to see how Dana was doing...I am so sorry for Donna and the family..Dana was a GREAT guy and I don't have much spunk in me today as I am really bummed. Wingnut or Donna--if you want to send me some photos and some text about Dana and team 57 I would be honored to put it in the magazine for you.
    shawn

Thank you Shawn. I too look fwd to reading that issue in particular.

GM<><

Oh man! What happened!
    RIP Dana you were a good guy for sure.
    You will be missed by many.
    Me included.

RIP Dana, I never got the chance to meet you or fish with you. But without this website I wouldnt have met some cool people and learn more about mfishing thx.

I'll pray a little prayer for ya FNN brother

paddle safe
    yakker

We are having lunch right across the street before services for those who are interested.
    Place opens at 11am,be there for 11am which the service starts at 1pm,thanks!

El Presidente on Selpulveda and Rinaldi Blvds

11451 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA 91345

We are getting together for some lunch,a lil laughter and some great memories.
    Please feel free to join us.Its off of the 405 freeway.The 5,and the 405 freeways merge together around this area.
    Any questions please PM and I will give you my number. Hitts!!

I've been out of the loop for some time, and just saw this... My condolences to Dana's family. Unfortunately I never got to meet Dana, but will treasure my Team 57 shirt and will honor him everytime I wear it to fish. RIP.

Default Posted on behalf of Dick Giuliani and the Crew at Bob Sands Tackle.

Because of obvious time constraints I won't be able to deliver these thoughts at the memorial for Dana. But I have asked that this be posted on this forum.

One evening and old Cherokee Indian told his grandson about the constant battle that goes on inside people.

He said, "My son, the battle between two "wolves" inside us all."
    One is Evil, It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: "Which wolf wins?" The old Cherokke simply replied, "The one you feed."

Those of us who had the pleasure of knowing our beloved Dana, know very well, which wolf he fed and nourished. Dana personified GOOD as just defined.

No man I have ever known was more attentive and devoted to his family, the friends he so cherished, and the sport he loved so dearly. I know this provided for him the fullest exhilaration of life. His determination, vitality and contagious excitement permeated his every endeavor, and was surely the essence of his being. With this in mind, please understand, that while we all fiercely mourn the loss of our friend, I somehow know that Dana would much prefer, that rather than mourn his death we celebrate his life. I will always celebrate, his friendship, the spirit he always exhibited, and his unbridled enthusiam for everything he did.

We miss him terribly and can only close with I love you, ... and "GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE."

Dick Giuliani and the Crew at Bob Sands Tackle.

RIP Dana. I fished with Dana once. He was a great person, accepting one and all. You will be missed greatly by everyone here.

My heartfelt condolences to your family and friends.

We cannot make it to the service, but me and wkendwarior are representing at work; in Honor of the man; THE LEGEND; FISHERMAN 57 lives on in all of us. R.I.P.

Last memory was the Kiddie pole event.... another awesome TEAM 57 event...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	071610  57.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	24347  

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast