Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Pray for Dana...

My thoughts and prayers are with him.

praying for you Dana....get well big brother...

GD

I am usually not at a loss for words, but I'm just sitting here in shock.....my thoughts and prayers go out to Dana and his family.

TD

I am also at a loss for words. Been praying for Dana and his family.

My heart and prayers go out to him,family,and Team57.....I dunno what to do right now.I'm just sitting here.....
    Last edited by Hitts0n; 06-30-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Prayers go out to Dana and family. I do not know him but I know he means a lot to this board. Can anyone explain what has happened?

if u need my heart im here

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family,..
    I'm thinking positive, everything is gonna be fine,..I just know it..
    Can't wait to hear that he's doing better.

Alot of you know me as Donna..............Dana's other half. Most of you don't know me by this screen name but I thought at this time I should get on and post.

I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. Dana would be overwhelmed knowing how many people care for him and are pulling for him. I know first hand and have been a part of how this "Team" pulls together and supports one another.

It's a day to day situation and we are hoping and praying for the best possible outcome. At this time details can not be given and I hope you will all understand. Either myself or Arthur will post an update if any news changes.

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by NachoFish View Post
    Alot of you know me as Donna..............Dana's other half. Most of you don't know me by this screen name but I thought at this time I should get on and post.

I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes during this difficult time. Dana would be overwhelmed knowing how many people care for him and are pulling for him. I know first hand and have been a part of how this "Team" pulls together and supports one another.

It's a day to day situation and we are hoping and praying for the best possible outcome. At this time details can not be given and I hope you will all understand. Either myself or Arthur will post an update if any news changes.

Donna
    Thank you Donna.

I hope a great outcome will come out of this situation, and I hope you know that we all Care for Him, You, the Family, were all a Family.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast