Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Native Gal

Default Happy Birthday Native Gal

Happy Birthday Girl, I just saw it was your birthday I hope you have a Great Day
    hope to see and fish with you soon and I hope all is well with you and your hubby
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 07-07-2010 at 07:33 AM.

x2 happy birthday NG. hope you have a good one.

Happy birthday young lady!!

Happy bday Nativegal ! You should ask Sansou nicely too hook you up with some of that great beer he be having as a bday gift! I hope to se you on the waters real soon !!

cutbait Guest

Happy Birthday!!

Trailblazer was talking about it coming up.

Happy birthday, NativeGal!

Big Daddy - Thanks for the well wishes, all is good. My hubby should be back for a few weeks side work at the end of the month, can't wait. Yeah hope to fish with ya soon. Was a great day indeed, fishing my lil Lake Gregory, not good weather so fishing wasn't so good but the day was great. Brought home some lil stocker trout via the Kiddie Pole, that was the hot pole of the day. Unfortunately the pixs didn't come out so good, : (
    PE - Thank You! hope to see some PE and PE Jr reports soon.
    Sansou - Thanks! Hope to hit the surf with ya soon, may be down your way in a few weeks, will hit ya up with a pm : )
    Hitts- Thank you! If he has some xlnt rootbeer I'm in : ). C/ya on the water sooooon!
    Cutbait - Thanks for the BDay wish guys. I am hoping to hit up the duct soon down my way, been too busy to get there for months, and the crazy winds when I have the time. But I may be moving closer to it here in VV soon, like 5 mins away instead of 1/2 hr.
    Sue- Thank You!

Thanks for all the well wishes 57 peeps! I had a good day and tonight I am going out to dinner with my friends and next week with the fam when they get back from out of town. Fished on my BDay and came home to a HUGE chocolate cake : )
    Thanks for the pm's also.

NG

Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post

Thanks for all the well wishes 57 peeps! I had a good day and tonight I am going out to dinner with my friends and next week with the fam when they get back from out of town. Fished on my BDay and came home to a HUGE chocolate cake : )
    Thanks for the pm's also.

NG
    Happy Birthday! Glad you got to fish on your birthday. Hopefully nobody was there to cross your lines. I tried sending you a PM but your box was full. Hope you had a great day!

Donna

Nacho Fish -
    Thanks! Can't wait to "cross" some lines with ya soon : ). Hang in there Girl! Still looking forward to when the hubby comes back out to the west coast soon so we can all hit up the surf like we talked about. Stay strong!
    NG loves the both of ya, can't wait to see your great smiles and give ya'll a huge hug.

NG

Wow, just saw this thread. Happy belated birthday Native Gal!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast