Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, if you're not afraid..

Default Hey, if you're not afraid..

I really would like to find a couple guys/gals to fish with. My only fishing buddy is moving to Virgina and I'm pretty bummed out. I Havn't done tons of saltwater fishing so I would like somebody who could show me some stuff. I'm a fast learner and I'm self sufficient. I'm a starving student, but Im always willing to pitch in for gas, beer, and bait. A boat would be great, but I don't care. We can go out in a rubber raft for all I care, I just want to fish. I'm 22 years old and I'm very fun guy to hang out with, even if fishing is nill I cant keep a smile on (the beers might start flowing though). I also just aquired a float tube, so Im looking for some guidance with that too. Long walks on the beach are a plus.. jkjk Btw, I'm located in Riverside for carpooling purposes. But Im willing to fish with anyone from anywhere reasonable.

Thanks Guys,
    Andy

ps. Just go ahead and reply on here or send me a pm and we can set up some fun.

You are funny,

Long walks on the beach are a plus.. jkjk

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    You are funny,

Long walks on the beach are a plus.. jkjk
    lmao

im going out this afternoon and need someone to pitch in for gas

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    im going out this afternoon and need someone to pitch in for gas
    Dang when are you going out? and where?

going to catalina and gonna be back tomorrow night

Where aare you leaving from? I put my phone number in your other thread If you want to text me info. Like prices, departure time/location, etc.

I live close to riverside and I'm being doing alot of cuda and bass fishing out of long beach marina

Need a fishing buddy, just pm me when you wanna fish and we will set something up.

Thanks guys, Fishbones I will Def take you up on that offer. You seem like you have a bunch of success!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast