Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: bass boat rentals

Default bass boat rentals

3-4 of us are planning on hitting up DVL tomorrow. does anyone know of a place nearby that rents nice bassboats that can comfortably fit 3-4?

They rent them at the lake for a decent price...especially if 3-4 of u are going. Check out their website dvmarina.com. and give them a call to make a reservation.

Good luck...be sure to post your report.

Quote Originally Posted by youngun View Post
    They rent them at the lake for a decent price...especially if 3-4 of u are going. Check out their website dvmarina.com. and give them a call to make a reservation.

Good luck...be sure to post your report.
    thanks, will do.

Did you check with Bass Taxi?

I dont know that I would consider 4 comfortably fitting in one of their boats but I think 3 is definately doable. Hope you guys had fun today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnman Mike View Post
    Did you check with Bass Taxi?
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice thanks just what we were looking for!

I just have to say how great Ken was with The Bass Taxi. We used him on Sunday for the first time and he is a nice guy that provides a great service. He meets you at the lake when it opens. Drops the boat in the water for you and picks it up when you are done.

He was also very understanding when I realized that I had left my wallet at home. :\ He let us go out and make the payment when I got home later that day.

If you rent boats at DVL check his availibility before you spend your money on the clunkers there. He is the same price and you get a decked out Skeeter bass boat.

For those of you who don't know, you have to check him out.
    Last edited by Fishbones; 07-21-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: link edit,