Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lagoon on weekends

Default Lagoon on weekends

I've been thinking about taking the Champion down to the lagoon and I'm curious, how crowded does the lagoon get on weekends?

Thanks

BassnMan Mike

depends, its not too bad, we take my buddies bass boat in the lagoon on weekends and theres usually 2-3 more bass boats and a lot of float tubes/inflateables

It is alright in the boat, but there are tons of people all over the shore and they are very annoying. Especially when they start swimming at the ramp or at other areas they aren't allowed to swim at.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    It is alright in the boat, but there are tons of people all over the shore and they are very annoying. Especially when they start swimming at the ramp or at other areas they aren't allowed to swim at.
    seriously man I always see annoying kids swimming by the campsite making alot of noise throwing rocks while im trying to fish just gets annoying.
    Getting to the point, usually on weekends, the shore can get a bit crowdy but its not bad.