Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canal Expeditions 4 - Imperial Valley - August 7th -8th

Count down is on. See everyone Sat. After the festivities on Sunday morning I have to shoot back to L.A. to catch a flight to Atlanta and then to New York for a familiy comittment and death. I will upload the pics from the east Coast and do the video from Atlanta after I leave the Metro area of New York and jersey so expect the video a week later will do that at my moms house. Report will still come after the event from club members. Can not wait. Lets do this.

B

Getting ready to leave in a few hrs. Here is the article to read about . See yall soon.

http://www.ivpressonline.com/article...s/sports01.txt

13. Bones +2

.Bluehunter +1
    2.Team760+1
    3. Liteline21
    4. monster cat
    5. Syko450 +3 or 4
    6. greenstinkyfeet+ 1
    7. Mangles +1
    8. Desertcatrat +1
    9. Mudcatboy
    10. Eric, Morgan,Kurt ,possible
    11.CDOUBLE +1
    12. Fullstringer
    13. Bones +2

Can somebody PLEASE tell me who this OTHER Bones is?

God....Can't people come up with their own names without just changing the first letter to a cap?

Imposter.....LOL
    Last edited by bones; 08-06-2010 at 07:49 PM.

LOL with bones. Yeah we joked with him about the name. That is his nickname. Good name though. : ) Especially when it comes to dominoes.

Quote Originally Posted by bones View Post
    Imposter.....LOL
    www.identityguard.com

Thanks to the people for making Canal Expedition 3 an awesome event. Lots of giveaways and great people. Thanks to Zendejas and Mainline bait and tackle for providing us with great prizes for the raffle. All went well. The channels put on a clinic this weekend some nice size ones. Also there was a few good flats topped by a 21 pounder. Due to me having to get ready for a flight in a few hrs to the east coast for a few weeks I can not give a thorough report in time - so Todd will give the run down and the details. I should be able to chime in from Jersey in a few days or so and my own pics and vid to come by next week from the the ATL. Thanks everyone for a great weekend and keeping it positive. Talk to everyone soon.

B

BH--

Ya gonna put the slay on some bluefish while yer in NJ? :) I would be sorely tempted, for certain. Have a good trip.

Default BONES in the house

I've been called Bones for the past 39 years. "ooo, ooo, ooo he took my name!" How lame Mr. Pirate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast