Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Canal Expeditions 4 - Imperial Valley - August 7th -8th

Quote Originally Posted by flytyingreloader View Post
    BH--

Ya gonna put the slay on some bluefish while yer in NJ? :) I would be sorely tempted, for certain. Have a good trip.
    I would if I could. Been busy up here lately but my cousins been telling me about it. Next summer I will be here longer in the Jersey and New York area and will get involved then and try it out. Have to get ready for leaving back to Georgia home in a few days and will be busy there to doing things around the house property related and visiting folks. Will wet a line in a few weeks back in Cali. Thanks for the well wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach D' View Post
    I've been called Bones for the past 39 years. "ooo, ooo, ooo he took my name!" How lame Mr. Pirate
    Coach will holla after I get bac home. Tell ur boys thanks for coming thru and we all should get together to fish again sometimes. Maybe for the flathead fall bite.

Quote Originally Posted by coach d' View Post
    i've been called bones for the past 39 years. "ooo, ooo, ooo he took my name!" how lame mr. Pirate
    lmfbao!!!!! Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!! Lmao!!

Video of event coming next week after I get back to Cali I been gone since after the event visiting family and taking care of business in Jersey and back home in Ga. Some nice pictures to upload will follow then as well. Stay tuned. Back to Cali in a few days.

B

Here are a few pictures. Sorry for the delay but with the East coast and south trip and parenting duties and obligations I been super busy lately and have not been able to get things done until now. Video to come later working on it tonite.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 c.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	25224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 f.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	25223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 p.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	25225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 d.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	25226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 e.jpg 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	25227  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 n.jpg 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	25228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 L.jpg 
Size:	28.1 KB 
ID:	25229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 g.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	25230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canal3 a.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	25231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 J.jpg 
Views:	11 
ID:	25232  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 k.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	25233   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal 3 o.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	25234   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 m.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	25235   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 b.jpg 
ID:	25236   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	canal3 h.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	25237  

Write up from Todd.

RESULTS ARE IN..... First of all a big THANKYOU to everyone who participated, helped, fished, and anything else this tournament and this year.....
    The day was hot and the night was real nice...We had people from LA, Ontario, IE, La Mesa, Indio and of course the imperial valley...Zendejas Hardware in Calipatria and Mainline Bait and tackle in El Centro donated a bunch of prizes for the free raffle at the end of the tournament... raffle prizes included rod/reel combos, tackle boxes, hats, coozies, swimbait packs, a big diawa spinner reel. The fishing was decent, with some nice flatheads and some monster channel stringers showing up..we had 30 adults and 14 kids participate. It was great to see the families show up..Brian will be posting pictures and videos of the event real soon...also the points finalisation will be posted in a day or two...HERES THE WINNERS AND WHAT WAS CAUGHT......

FLATHEAD DIVISION...
    1st- Ryan W. 21.8 lb from the alamo...also caught 9.47 and a 5.86 lber
    2nd- Vern S.- 9.98 lb from the alamo
    3rd- Darian R.- 7.16 lb from the alamo
    4th- Todd A.- 5.73 lb from the alamo
    5th-John K.- 2.22 and 1.25 lbs from the alamo

CHANNEL DIVISION..5 FISH STRINGER...
    1st- Morgan B.-26.80 lbs from finney lake
    2nd- Vern S.- 22.64 lbs from the all american canal
    3rd- Eric W.- 21.69 lbs from finney
    4th- Javier A.- .66 lb from the central main

KIDS 5 FISH CHANNEL DIVISION.........
    1st- John C.- 12.98 lb from the highline
    2nd- Juan J.- 8.20 lb from the central main
    3rd- Steve J.- 6.95 lb from the highline
    4th- Isaac A.- 5.15 lb from the central main
    5th- Angel B.- 3.92 lb from the holtville drain...also weighed in a 5.20 and 3.46 lb flathead
    6th- Jeramiah L.- .63 lb from the tammarack canal
    7th- Mya L.- .39 lb from the tammarack canal

THANKS again to everyone...good fishing, GREAT people and a positive experience...thats what its all about....pictures will be coming......
    TODD

Video of event here. Seperate from raffle section for time sake. Raffle vid will come later as we gave out a lot of prizes thanks to our sponsors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IgoKmqXb3c

Thanks goes out to Zendejas hardware and also Mainline bait and tackle for giving out fishing rods, fishing tackle, gift certificates, and for sponsoring the event. Much appreciated for the gifts. Lots of people walked away with great prizes in the event and it all went well.

Here is a video of the raffle and we look forward to seeing everyone again in 2011. Same locations and same ambition - monster flatheads and channel stringers as well as a good time. Take care everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ6n5lzhLUs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234