Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lake San Antonio with T.O. and Kewly. Quality Stripers. Tuesday 6/22/10

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Looks like the stripers SPANKED You Kewly !

That’s just not acceptable….any more of that and this is what will be occurring on Bob’s next outing !

Bob will be sporting the BEATDOWN Stick !

NO MORE Farming !
    hahahahaha...GARY you are somethn else- i did get spanked twice, 1st one was deff a BIGR one, out the back of the phenom..prob saw the "big swirls-bendo" afterwards in the photo...-the lure almost popped back into wingnuts face after that shot... :Poop: Uncle B was telling me stories about your crazy fishing/work/fishing schedule- BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! haahahh we all gotta make a trip out to SanAnt for a few days at least- let the "boys" have some fun campin and slayin some SA Monster guppies-

one of THEM biGGer units that popped off pulled almost like the freight train i got at DVL- still my PB...hope that one of the the stipey lakes smashes that soon- NO MORE BENT HOOKS hahahaha...dayum pigs lolz

gary that picture is hilarious!!! Hey Arthur- with tha called shots, shouldve went to play poker when you got home-lol
    -Uncle B, watch out for those Racoooons while sleeping!!-

Oh yeah Arthur, nice fatties! I finally had the time to read this report, you caught these on my boy's first day in this world... Looking forward to another trip with you and Bob, maybe we'll land that lunker next time!

Now I actually know how far San Antonio is.......Monterey County!

That drive is an awesome drive and I'll be making it again in a couple of weeks. I'm going to do a drive by and see what that lake is all about.
    Another great report and pics Arthur! I haven't been dissapointed yet My Friend.
    Great job on the stripers Arthur, Kewly and of course the Premier Guide Trout Only!

Great job out there guys.

KPN.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123