Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEWB - vee

Default NEWB - vee

Hi everyone! new to the boards and new to fishing...looking to learn a few tricks here and have some fun.

I'll try to do as much reading (and fishing, of course) before I post, so i don't look so stupid, but please, try not to flame me too much due to my ignorance :)

-vee

Welcome!

Hey Vee,

Welcome to FNN, my name is Alex "Fishbones" and i am a Admin here at FNN.
    My goal was to reach out to all members and make friends and touch basis with them.
    If you ever need anything please feel free to pm me and we here at FNN will do our best to help.
    Looking forward to fishing with you in the near future.

Thanks for the welcome, Admins!

Welcome to the site Vee!
    You won't get much razzing here, unless you poach fish, everyone here is real helpful in regards to fishing, heck, even other offbeat topics as well.
    Robert

Welcome, have fun... you will learn a lot here.

Quote Originally Posted by vee View Post
    Hi everyone! new to the boards and new to fishing...looking to learn a few tricks here and have some fun.

I'll try to do as much reading (and fishing, of course) before I post, so i don't look so stupid, but please, try not to flame me too much due to my ignorance :)-vee
    ignorance is bliss, don't worry about lookingstupid on here it happens alot..welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by vee View Post

I'll try to do as much reading (and fishing, of course) before I post, so i don't look so stupid, but please, try not to flame me too much due to my ignorance :)

-vee
    look stupid? we all started the same way all newbies b4.just buckle up and enjoy the ride.nothing but helpfull peeps here,and if you have a ? ask it.you mite get harrassed a lil bit,but your the greenhorn around here.lol.b4 you know it you'll be giving someone else some crap.enjoy! and welcome.fflb

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    look stupid? we all started the same way all newbies b4.just buckle up and enjoy the ride.nothing but helpfull peeps here,and if you have a ? ask it.you mite get harrassed a lil bit,but your the greenhorn around here.lol.b4 you know it you'll be giving someone else some crap.enjoy! and welcome.fflb
    Welcome to the site Vee. Don't worry about sounding stupid, the best way to learn is to ask; whether on the water or on the forums.

I will give you one big hint though, pretty much all the information you might need for any local species can already be found on the site. Remember to use the search box on the top right, treat it well and it will be good to you.

-Dan

Welcome to FNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Welcome!
    I thought Fisherman 57 was Dana ? or is that Jeff ?
    DR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast