Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waterfall Resort, Alaska Jun 17-20 tons of pics

Wow!!!! Great AK report Stu! Loved the pics of the 197 hali being sliced up-you never see that part, and the waterfall was cool too. Looks like u n pops scored some nice sea going kings-Well done. Thanks 4 teh report.

GM<><

Very nice.........if you don't mind me asking, what does a trip like that cost?? And how did you find that spot?

Default Bad ***

I have been to Alaska 4 years strait and that area is by far the best I have fished. Craig is in such a great spot with all the protected water you can duck in and out of the rough water and catch plenty of fish. If you get a chance try Sure Strike Lodge. It was started by Water Falls Head Guide named Captain Kurt. This guy is a legend in those parts. Anyway GREAT job on the Kings, they have been really hits and miss the 4 years I have been going. I will be fish the Kenia River for Kings one day and going out for Halibut, Silvers, Yellow Eye & Lings for two more days next week.

LBSea

GREAT TRIP,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12