Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traiblazer, Cutbait show

cutbait Guest

Default Traiblazer, Cutbait show

We arrived at 3 am and dedicated to one spot with greylight being 4:30 am now.

TB=1 slam, no hookup

CB= 1 fish in 7 lb class

No other hits.

Water is clearing up, moss that was bad is thinning out with the high flows. Bait bite is dominant method right now with lots of catfish in the mix. Three weeks in a row now a 30lber has been caught and a 25lber. Thats just what has been reported

Big news coming down the pike next week regarding water flows. It is anticipated that allocations will near 100% from the current 45%.. Lots of current potentially on its way. Will keep you posted

good stuff

I need to check this aqueduct fishing out. Is it mainly an early morning bite? I come down the hill once a week for suppies and could squeeze in a few hours before Costco opens. Let me know if you guys are ever looking for a fishing partner.

cutbait Guest

Will do FM,,, Shoot me or TB a PM when the bite picks up. {youll know by the reports}

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    We arrived at 3 am and dedicated to one spot with greylight being 4:30 am now.

TB=1 slam, no hookup

CB= 1 fish in 7 lb class

No other hits.

Water is clearing up, moss that was bad is thinning out with the high flows. Bait bite is dominant method right now with lots of catfish in the mix. Three weeks in a row now a 30lber has been caught and a 25lber. Thats just what has been reported

Big news coming down the pike next week regarding water flows. It is anticipated that allocations will near 100% from the current 45%.. Lots of current potentially on its way. Will keep you posted
    this post is WORTHLESS w/o pics !

ahhh ha ha ha aha

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post

ahhh ha ha ha aha

and gary,,,,,,,,,Your pics are worthless without POSTS,,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    and gary,,,,,,,,,Your pics are worthless without POSTS,,LOL
    Touche'.....

oohhhh.low blow....

but true dat' ...true dat'

But I am LMAO.....I guess that just leaves us 2 ol gents as worthless Mo'-fo's cause I forgot how to type a post.... : )

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post

ahhh ha ha ha aha
    OOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GARY,,

Heres your pic

THE BAKO BOYS OWN THIS

There is your PIC

Without photo-graphic proof this post is worthless, i think scott caught stripeys and carpbait caught carp again,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Without photo-graphic proof this post is worthless, i think scott caught stripeys and carpbait caught carp again,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,
    Don't forget, they fish, therfore they LIE !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast