Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I have been thinking?

cutbait Guest

Default So I have been thinking?

Since we now have a dedicated Duct board.

Why limit it to just reports? Why not just throw in duct tips, advise, questions here? Why clog the freshwater general board with duct topics not related to reports?

Also, I nominate Trailblazer as duct board head honcho. Second?

sounds like a good idea to me i thought about this a few nights ago when trying to navigate around with a heavy buzz goin,, would make it easier "aqueduct fishing reports and discussion"

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Since we now have a dedicated Duct board.

Why limit it to just reports? Why not just throw in duct tips, advise, questions here? Why clog the freshwater general board with duct topics not related to reports?

Also, I nominate Trailblazer as duct board head honcho. Second?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOO NO YOU DON,T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Pass my nomination on to GLMFTS GARY,,,,SUPER GENIOUS
    ,,Knower of all things!!!,,lol

The duct is definitely worthy of its own, all inclusive section. +1 here on the idea. Now I need to get out cause it's been several weeks of absence for me and feels like going a months.

Is it possible to merge all previous duct posts to one section or this would just be done going forward?

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OOOOOOO NO YOU DON,T,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I Pass my nomination on to GLMFTS GARY,,,,SUPER GENIOUS
    ,,Knower of all things!!!,,lol
    No sir...I'll pass !

and that is one thing I do know.....ahhh ha ha ha

I personally got no problem with comments in this section as this section needs activity anyway when people don't catch fish...(Cutbait ?-ahhhh-ha ha ha j/k)

I'd guess the masses should all comment on this theory !

I think Trailblazer can be the honorary president and influential bypartisan candidate !

Campaign slogan: "Keel them ALL-let 'em fall !"
    Last edited by gletemfeelsteelgary; 06-30-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    No sir...I'll pass !

and that is one thing I do know.....ahhh ha ha ha

I personally got no problem with comments in this section as this section needs activity anyway when people don't catch fish...(Cutbait ?-ahhhh-ha ha ha j/k)

I'd guess the masses should all comment on this theory !

I think Trailblazer can be the honorary president and influential bypartisan candidate !

Campaign slogan: "Keel them ALL-let 'em fall !"

What a WUSSY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sceerd are ya???????????LOL

I VOTE FOR YOLO!!!!!!!!

cutbait Guest

Yolo would actually make a good duct forum host.

Now that he doesn't fish cause of "Old timers", or "striper elbow" he can lead it all!!!

HAHAHA

How say you Yolo? Up for the nomination?

I've been out of the duct loop (actually any fishing at all) for about two months now. Does it still have water in it, lol? Is a "host" even needed? I say just everyone post anything duct related.

Default Tips would be nice!

I vote for an advice, tips and what your doing wrong section, I for one am still learning the Duct ways and it has to be one of the hardest and most intiquing places to catch fish for most people, besides, the Duct seems to have it's own Eco system not like ordinary lakes, rivers and streams. I also vote That TB should write a book on the Duct and sell it at all the Bait shops,WOW even an infomercial, think of the possibilities! NotKidding!

Quote Originally Posted by Got-to-fish View Post
    I vote for an advice, tips and what your doing wrong section, I for one am still learning the Duct ways and it has to be one of the hardest and most intiquing places to catch fish for most people, besides, the Duct seems to have it's own Eco system not like ordinary lakes, rivers and streams. I also vote That TB should write a book on the Duct and sell it at all the Bait shops,WOW even an infomercial, think of the possibilities! NotKidding!
    (in the spirit of:7 minute Abs DVD sessions.....

50 cast Duct sessions DVD

Authored by trailblazer.....

(excerpt from DVD)
    "Make 50 casts......make 50 more.....Ok...here's the most important part people......make 50 MORE casts...

And if that don't work, theres 2 options:
    1.Asian Market
    2.Rapala Fishing 2000

www.trailblazinductstompinfishbleedin.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast