Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: spring valley lake victorville...creature swimming around

ur amazing and we were so scared haha, who effin knows man. we'll still be there a few nights a week.

@fishingbee it says u have exceeded ur quota for PMS

Fishingbee this is such a secret that you cannot let the masses know? Kind of funny thing to hold back on.

I'm with Nessie, lot's of wildlife out there and those Beavers get huge! I had one paddeling by me one morning out at Silverwood recently.

Hey dude,I went their about 2 weeks ago,and i seen a huge shadow that was moving,it was day time.but it was wayy out their close to shore,i was pretty scared..But i got my net and shook at it and it just kept strolling across the shore..I went back that night..Kinda didnt think about that thing,And what do you know i heard a huuuugeeee splash..i just seen a odly shaped figure..it wasnt a fish..then about 2 hours later it just started to pop back and up out of the water..maybe a beaver..or just a gator..or just a science experiment gone wrong..idk..but ill be going their everyday and night..

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM CASTIN View Post
    Hey dude,I went their about 2 weeks ago,and i seen a huge shadow that was moving,it was day time.but it was wayy out their close to shore,i was pretty scared..But i got my net and shook at it and it just kept strolling across the shore..I went back that night..Kinda didnt think about that thing,And what do you know i heard a huuuugeeee splash..i just seen a odly shaped figure..it wasnt a fish..then about 2 hours later it just started to pop back and up out of the water..maybe a beaver..or just a gator..or just a science experiment gone wrong..idk..but ill be going their everyday and night..
    ahah sh*ts wild huh!!! ill be there like 3 times this week. im almost obsessed to know what it is. even if it is a beaver. or maybe a mutant alligator gar. even better. ill prolly be seeing u around

Quote Originally Posted by pekso View Post
    ur amazing and we were so scared haha, who effin knows man. we'll still be there a few nights a week.

@fishingbee it says u have exceeded ur quota for PMS
    Thanks man i have fixed the problem

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Fishingbee this is such a secret that you cannot let the masses know? Kind of funny thing to hold back on.

I'm with Nessie, lot's of wildlife out there and those Beavers get huge! I had one paddeling by me one morning out at Silverwood recently.
    Its a security diver team watching your every movement. They will ticket you and prosecute for trespassing. The name of the leader of this unit has been disclosed

FISHINGBEE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12