Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember "That" Black Sea Bass? - Charges Filed

personal attack? maybe read over all this again and i chimed in after your ignorant comments, yeah i would agree with u but apparently u didnt watch the video, u know a fish is protected and a big no no so why even risk it? i know grand theft auto is a big no no so u know what i do? i dont steal cars... pretty simple and maybe we didnt jump off topic because there was no cause for it, the topic was these guys getting caught for doing something wrong bottom line maybe u should relax a little, sitting around waiting for someone to attack? oil spill? yeah if that was the topic we would be talking about that and not finding an out for these guys, watch the videos if u havent already, seems like u havent but do so... maybe u should grab a beer or two and try to relax.. lol personal attack, did u even read the crap u wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by madwire3 View Post
    personal attack? maybe read over all this again and i chimed in after your ignorant comments, yeah i would agree with u but apparently u didnt watch the video, u know a fish is protected and a big no no so why even risk it? i know grand theft auto is a big no no so u know what i do? i dont steal cars... pretty simple and maybe we didnt jump off topic because there was no cause for it, the topic was these guys getting caught for doing something wrong bottom line maybe u should relax a little, sitting around waiting for someone to attack? oil spill? yeah if that was the topic we would be talking about that and not finding an out for these guys, watch the videos if u havent already, seems like u havent but do so... maybe u should grab a beer or two and try to relax.. lol personal attack, did u even read the crap u wrote?

Maybe you should re-read your post and stop drinking them 40 oz before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by madwire3 View Post
    lame,, wrong is wrong no matter how big or small, u know the guy or something? guilty of something simular?
    So what are you implying? Seems that in both of your post you like to imply something with innuendos and you seem to be ignorant to that and its funny because its your post. Re-read your post.

Your a drunk hu? You should drink a little less before you post. You seem to like questioning things and dictating what people should do.

You should drink less and pay attention to what you write before you post.

Did you even read the CRAP you wrote? Stupid

Still go with the defendant.

Poachers on the pier is no comparison to the bycatch of commercial fishermans.

"Fishing Information: There has been a moratorium, which will probably last many years, on landing giant sea bass in California. All fish must be returned alive to the water (fish was returned alive to the water based on the video). Occasionally, fish taken by anglers will "float" (yup, it floated to the surface alright) to the surface as their gas bladders expand. They may be returned by carefully inserting a hypodermic needle through the side of the fish into the gas bladder and allowing the air to escape. Please be aware that it is illegal to take or possess giant sea bass."
    http://www.dfg.ca.gov/marine/mspcont9.asp

Yeah it sucks, he probably knew it was a black sea bass. it looked like he was using a wired leader and wire cutters to cut the wire. But if he would have cut the mono line the fish would be entangled later...
    Last edited by Lightline; 06-20-2010 at 05:56 PM.

I like how you criticize me for a "personal attack" then claim i "beat my son and tell him to hold my beer"

Commercial fisheries have nothing to do with a bunch of jerks molesting a bass.

P.S. You seem to have been fined several times for fishing without a license. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    I agree with you. What kind of violent child abuser defends the death of a black sea bass, then trashes the fisheries?

Lightline, your argument is retarded.
    When you start calling people "violent child abusers" with out provocation your making a personal attack based on nothing. Your calling a person namely me a child abuser and that sir is a personal attack.

I like how you criticize me for a "personal attack" then claim i "beat my son and tell him to hold my beer"

Commercial fisheries have nothing to do with a bunch of jerks molesting a bass.

P.S. You seem to have been fined several times for fishing without a license. Hmm...
    Ummm....NO. but you have been arrested for beating your son while hes holding your beer.

And umm... Your quote is incorrect and your reading needs improvement and or you might need reading glasses. I never said that you told your son to hold your beer. I said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightline View Post
    "Dont you remember when you were beating your son and fishing at the same time and told him to go get your beer"
    But what ever floats your boat, if you like to tell your son to hold your beer while your beating him then so be it....LOL

And you should stop poaching Lobsters and under size Halibuts off Redondo Pier...LOL

Eye for an Eye.

"Fishing Information: There has been a moratorium, which will probably last many years, on landing giant sea bass in California. All fish must be returned alive to the water (fish was returned alive to the water based on the video). Occasionally, fish taken by anglers will "float" (yup, it floated to the surface alright) to the surface as their gas bladders expand. They may be returned by carefully inserting a hypodermic needle through the side of the fish into the gas bladder and allowing the air to escape. Please be aware that it is illegal to take or possess giant sea bass."
    http://www.dfg.ca.gov/marine/mspcont9.asp

Yeah it sucks, he probably knew it was a black sea bass. it looked like he was using a wired leader and wire cutters to cut the wire. But if he would have cut the mono line the fish would be entangled later...
    Last edited by Lightline; 06-20-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Dont worry, I'm through with you already.

Dont worry, I'm through with you already.

I figured you give up...lol

I'm glad something will finally come of this, hopefully others will learn there are consequences for their actions.

Wow........

Foget Bycatch OFF TOPIC !

You see a neighbor dump 5 gallons of oil down the sewer.

You say 'It is ok, do you know how much oil is spilled in the gulf'

Your comparison simular to a local shooting is the same as the Iraq war.

Try to stay focused. The topic is a Shallow Water BSB at Balboa pier.

NOT, 'Hooks on the Line' on Natgeo.

DR

I'm only saying this to protect the BSB, not for the sake of the fisherman, but I think signs should be posted on the piers with a picture of a BSB and include instructions on how to release it safely. That way no fisherman could play dumb and more BSB would make it out alive from this type of situation.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast