Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: murrieta pond fishing anyone ?

Default murrieta pond fishing anyone ?

Im heading out to murrieta pond on the park on murrieta hot springs road wednesday morning for some bass fishing throwing some top waters and plastics. Anyone care to join me ?. Ill be there around 7 :30am.
    Last edited by largemouthlad; 06-15-2010 at 09:40 PM.

did you catch anything? i use to fish that pond when i first moved out here back in 89. used to be really good. my dad and i used to fish there 3 to 4 nights a week. we also used to fish the golf course ponds back when there were no houses off hunter rd. we used to park across the street from the course and walk across a dirt field. we caught some big bass out of there, probably some close to or over 10lbs.

The reports on the (all other freshwater fishing reports) section. My biggest at the pond is around 8 pounds. Yea that place has really gone down hill with people taking the fish out and using live bluegill for bait. And its heavily fished anyways.