Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Looking for a Fishing Partner

Default Looking for a Fishing Partner

Hello, I am local to the Santa Clarita area, looking to find a fishing partner possibly to begin fishing tournaments. I've got a few years of experience and a boat. I was told this may be a good place to hook up with some one who may be intersted in doing some tournaments as well.

Shoot me a PM if interested and maybe we'll go fishin'.

Thats cool! What type of fishing tournament?...won? national bass? club? Im in Temecula.

Quote Originally Posted by largemouthlad View Post
    Thats cool! What type of fishing tournament?...won? national bass? club? Im in Temecula.
    Whatever works out. I guess the most important thing would be having fun and becoming a better fisherman.

I barely start learning fishing since last year, and I am living in Arcadia. I go to Castaic Lake and Pyramid Lake almost every Saturday morning to afternoon. However, I only practicing from shore because I don't have a boat yet. If you want somebody fishing with you on boat. i would very happy to join you.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimist View Post
    I barely start learning fishing since last year, and I am living in Arcadia. I go to Castaic Lake and Pyramid Lake almost every Saturday morning to afternoon. However, I only practicing from shore because I don't have a boat yet. If you want somebody fishing with you on boat. i would very happy to join you.
    Sounds like optimist is your man. Hes closer and fishes the lakes you do.

We live in lacaster, we are very new to fishing but get out and do it as much as possible. my wife and daughter love it. we do shoreline for now until we can save up for a boat. but if you ever want us to tagg along we are more than happy to join in the fun...

Hey Bassin2010 sent you a PM