Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $10.00 allnight fishing

Default $10.00 allnight fishing

HI, MOONLIGHT FISHING June 19,2010, at Bonelli Park,Puddingstone Lake from 7pm.till 7am. cost will be $10.00 per vehicle entrance gate will be open till 11:00 pm ,enter on Via Verde.
    120 Via Verde rd. San Dimas,Ca. 91733, phone #1-909-599-8411

actually its $10 a car. You could have a van full of people ready to fish as long as they have their fishing licenses its only $10 for the whole van load. I think you can even ride a bike in and you wouldnt have to pay anything.

TS

Quote Originally Posted by onehook View Post
    HI, MOONLIGHT FISHING June 19,2010, at Bonelli Park,Puddingstone Lake from 7pm.till 7am. cost will be $10.00 per vehicle entrance gate will be open till 11:00 pm ,enter on Via Verde.
    120 Via Verde rd. San Dimas,Ca. 91733, phone #1-909-599-8411
    www.bonellipark.org
    i think he said that.....no matter anyways, ninjas don't pay...we just pay fines..lol

Default whats the stocking situation looking like down there?

Im planning on meeting my dad and brothers out there. Have they stocked recently?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    i think he said that.....no matter anyways, ninjas don't pay...we just pay fines..lol
    The header says $10 all night fishing which may lead one to believe its $10 to fish.

TS

BGH PM sent

checked DFG website looks like they are getting stocked this week with some kitty's. Should make for a good night of fishing.

Are they allowing boats on the water?

No boats

TS

Cost is $10.00 per Vechicle, don't matter how many People are in the Vehicle,come on over and enjoy. looks like the DFG stocked with Catfish......
    Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    The header says $10 all night fishing which may lead one to believe its $10 to fish.

TS

BGH PM sent

is there a way to get to sail boat cove from car? or is there a better spot to fish. i am thinking of going since its gonna only be ten bucks.
    who else is gonna go. if you see tow guys with 15 feet korean fishing poles come say hello

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast