Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Salton sea??

Default Salton sea??

Hey everyone,im goin g to Salton Sea next week.Last year i went Me and my brother caught 80+..But is the bite still going with Tilapia like ie was last year..It's summer they should be biting..But any reports on the bite right now? thank you.. p.s. GO LAKERS !!!!

I was down there on the 4th and it was really good.Not totally wide open, but consistent. Good luck. Bring bug spray...there were lots of flies when the breeze stops and its HOT! God bless,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
    I was down there on the 4th and it was really good.Not totally wide open, but consistent. Good luck. Bring bug spray...there were lots of flies when the breeze stops and its HOT! God bless,
    Mark
    Thanks man,How many did you catch?

There were 5 of us. We fished for about 4-5 hours and brought home 75. We also threw back @ 25 of the smaller models. Please post up how you do as I'm planning to take a bunch of kids down there on the 25th! Good luck, hope they're still on. Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
    There were 5 of us. We fished for about 4-5 hours and brought home 75. We also threw back @ 25 of the smaller models. Please post up how you do as I'm planning to take a bunch of kids down there on the 25th! Good luck, hope they're still on. Mark
    Good luck to you too,Did you fish the jetty?