Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Santee Lakes

Default Santee Lakes

Anyone got any tips on fishin Santee Lakes? I hit the place up yesterday, but had no luck in gettin any Bass.

Anyway, Im wondering what the best lures to use are. I only tried fishin Lakes 4 and 5, but cut my session short cuz I had a get together to attend in Lakeside, but also because I saw no Bass whatsoever!

Any tips are appreciated. Thanks.

...The Ripr

Hard lake but try back by tullies at the middle lake i think il get back to you gona goggle earth

I fished the whole place and finally came up with nice one and farmed about three
    Last edited by skylarjames2009; 06-13-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Man, I tried that exact spot, all the way down the back edge to the bridge connecting the shore to the island, then back again. Thats Lake 4, if Im not mistaken. And youre exactly right about it bein a hard lake, especially considering its a catch n release lake! Im puzzled at the fact that I saw no Bass cruising the shallows, as well.

Oh well. Ill be back there in about another month or so. Right when the temps in the area reach about a thousand degrees. So i think a morning sesh will be in the works.