Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Magic Johnson

Default Magic Johnson

It could be me but is Magic a tad bit jealous of Kobe. Magic took the Celtics in game 3. His dumbest saying yet. Lebron James hands down is the best player in the NBA today. I was a huge Magic fan do not get me wrong. Just the vibe i pick up from Magic.

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    It could be me but is Magic a tad bit jealous of Kobe. Magic took the Celtics in game 3. His dumbest saying yet. Lebron James hands down is the best player in the NBA today. I was a huge Magic fan do not get me wrong. Just the vibe i pick up from Magic.

FISHINGBEE
    when your a tnt announcer you cant be biased.cmon series tied 1-1 and headn back to boston,i think every announcer had boston even espn.magic has nothing to be jealous of,he is one of the greatest players ever to lace up a pair of cons.maybe jerry west might of rubbed him the wrong way by saying kobe is the best ever to wear a laker uniform,also have a ? for laker fans,who drafted earvin?as who was the G.M

What is up with the mentality of late that when you don't say someone is 'the best,' or that you don't like something, that automatically means you're 'jealous' or a 'hater.'

My man Common said it best,

"If I don't like it, I don't like it, that don't mean that I'm hating."

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    ,also have a ? for laker fans,who drafted earvin?as who was the G.M
    hmmmmmmmm did they have gm's in those days? my guess is there was no gm or buss was owner/gm

Quote Originally Posted by chris273 View Post
    hmmmmmmmm did they have gm's in those days? my guess is there was no gm or buss was owner/gm
    It was Bill Sharman. Although IIRC, Buss wanted to draft Magic, while Sharman/West/someone else wanted Sidney Moncrief.
    Last edited by fuj; 06-14-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fuj View Post
    It was Bill Sharman. Although IIRC, Buss wanted to draft Magic, while Sharman/West/someone else wanted Sidney Moncrief.
    i think since jerry west didnt draft magic,and he traded for kobe,of course he's gonna say kobe is the best.

How did Magic Johnson get AIDS ?

He was driving through Detroit and blew a Piston !

(old joke...but a classic)

magis does'nt have aids,he is hiv pos.and it so minute that it does'nt show in his blood test,magic gonna out live most of us on this board.lol