Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Just starting out

Default Just starting out

Hi I have been fishing for years but Im just now starting to get into the hole bass finhing scene this year never tried to bass fish just shore fish a lake Hemet for what ever took the bait and at the local Lake out her in the Desert City's at Lake Cahuilla in La Quinta for stocked Trout during the winter times. So dose any one have any advice on how to get started and some simple rigs to start out with. Im dieing to try out DVL this summer for its one of the closest Bass lakes near me. Any help would do for a newbie like me.

I'd say a pack of 2/0 Owner Hooks, a pack of 1/8 oz drop shot weights, a pack of 1/8 bullet weights, and a bag of Berkeley power worms would set you back about $20. Then you can drop shot or texas rig those worms and with enough patience you WILL catch fish.
    Good luck! I just started back into fishing this year myself after a long hiatus.

Thanks ill get them do you have any warm color? Again thank for the reply.