Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piru 6-6 Heartache and a close DD LUNKER!

Very nice almost DD! Too bad it wasn't a DD, haha. You guys have been slaying them lately!

Buzz, NICE report! Great job out there. Crankster, great eye spotting your fish. You are right, it is nice to know that others can enjoy when you practice cpr. Great job guys!

GM<><

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Dam....you guys are slaying them !

: )

Your gonna give me largemouth feva' again...

Me thinks I'll have to target a few now : )

Mighty fine catches there....max slayage !

Broke the pole on the feel the steel hookset I see.....ahhhh aww no... LMAO not for the pole, but I just get a clear visual of the hook drivin hookset to be followed by the "Snap"..and the fish still on....sweet....sorry I'm not laughing at the pole breaking, that sucks, it's just that I've been there and it takes me right back to that day !

That just tells me your setting the hook hard enough.....

I approve : ) ashamed about the pole but that always makes for a great story...especially when you land the fish (woo-hoo !)

Keep on those suckas' by the time you are all done all those feesh will know your name..

That feesh is a TOAD !.....very nice : )

Congrats on a job well done !
    Gary
    Thank you! You are always so animated.

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    Congrat's on the toad. That's a real toad out of Piru.

Sorry to hear about the broken pole.
    I just got my replacement pole back today. Thanks to the speedy service at TackleWarehouse. Awesome Service!

Quote Originally Posted by Crankster View Post
    Hey buzzbait....i had caught that same fish last monday....hahhahha.....same weight too...Just goes to show you that if you take care of your fish....and practice catch n release someone else can have a chance to get her....I was a little worried about her because of the big sore on her gill...Thats awesome she is still out there swimming around n eating....Good Job....I am curious to see how far she traveled from where i released her....
    It wasn't that far. That's a very curious coincidence. Thank you for releasing her. I hope that sore on her gill gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Very nice almost DD! Too bad it wasn't a DD, haha. You guys have been slaying them lately!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Madrigal View Post
    Buzz, NICE report! Great job out there. Crankster, great eye spotting your fish. You are right, it is nice to know that others can enjoy when you practice cpr. Great job guys!

GM<><
    Thank You... =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12