Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake San Antonio Encore with T.O. Quick Report - Sunday 6/6/10

Damn, sorry i couldn't go again but i had to go to San Jose.
    I'm still excited from last week's trip with you two. The stripers up there are so amazing.

Nice fat feesh : )

Congrats on them porkers !

Bob does it again...

Nice work out there fellas'

Gary

The pic's were killing me until I saw Pug was the true killer. Sitting at the computer laughing my *** off because of that dog. He cracks me up.

Arthur and Bob, it's a given that the two of you never fail to deliver. Many of us would take a "slow" two double digit day anyday.

Now, for the bet with Wingnut. Let me clarify what we agreed on Art.

Superman combo with no modifications.
    6lb test only.
    Double digit Striper
    Topwater only
    Deadline 12/31/2010

I would like to add the following amendments to the rules:
    TroutOnly CANNOT be present and the Striper MUST come out of Lake Balboa only.
    OK, now the contest is fair.

Phoung!

You can't change the rules of engagement after the heat has been turned up without both sides attorneys present!

Not to worry this time as I have no involvement in this wager but you can still bribe me to get Arthur back focused on catching the Flatties in the Surf and not spend time attempting to "Draining your Bank Account!

Not so sure of the out come but it sure seems Arthur in focus and we all know how Poseidon is on his side!

Wait a minute!

Congrats to TO for a fabulous couple of weeks putting folks on some quality Stripers!

Arthur,

"The power is within!"

Nice catches!

Steve
    Last edited by flyngby; 06-08-2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: forgot to reply to actual post

WN,
    Looks like the Stripers at SA have the heads up on the T/O Striper killing machine, sounds like they are going into hiding from you guys, lol. Congrats on the "SLOW" DD day, those stripers are awesome at SA.

NG

Thank you everybody! Bob is the absolute best in the business!
    Can't wait until I can head back up there and terrorize those big Linesides again.

Next up... Lakers Game 6 on Tuesday (thanks Blackwater), then off on vacation to the High Sierras... Parcher's, here we come!

Last edited by Wingnut; 06-11-2010 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Spelling...

Phoung man youre all wrong,,,lol,,,,,

Man, I guess Im just not used to the new forum layout........... as I missed commenting
    on this thread too!

You guys are so successful at this lake, I almost can't tell the difference between the reports......... I click on a thread, see Arthur & Bob with limits of BIG stripers and I think: "Oh, I already commented on this thread"......... then I take a closer look and discover that this is ANOTHER trip with MORE big fish!

Well done my friends.

Ill see you in a couple days at the TEAM 57 Parcher's event!

sick siCK SICK...you guys are making me sick! ahahahahah soon i hope to taste some of these san antonio stripers- Great Job!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast