Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Honolulu, HI: June 2010

Default Honolulu, HI: June 2010

I am in Hawaii for a couple months so I decided to do a little shore fishing. Most of these spots are on the south and east shores of the island of Oahu. Not much action but I can't complain about the weather!

A Papi'o (Trevally)

A nice Omilu (Blue Fin Trevally) Look at the beautiful colors on this fish.

A Moi (Pacific Threadfin) picture undated...this one was from the north shore.

Charter fishing report coming soon!

Aloha

That is simply beautiful!!!! Such nice fish and gorgeous surf, not to mention the curado haha!

-Dan

awesome pics, you beat the shore skunk,,,sweet,.,.thanks for the report, & cool t-shirt bro!

I won't even get into how jealous I am, but you could put on some waders and probably walk out a mile

sick *** pics. who cares if you catch fish in a place like that.

Quote Originally Posted by gavin310 View Post
    I won't even get into how jealous I am, but you could put on some waders and probably walk out a mile
    People were out there walking that day. A lot of people are starting to wade and fly fish for Oio (Bonefish) in this area as well.

ok so i see Koko head in one of those pics, but the others...haha I've been up here too long. nice report mang, can't wait to see the charter report!