Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official World Cup 2010 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    A Mexican perceived to be on the wrong side of an imaginary line? Imagine that.

Of course, I love the World Cup - it allows me to hate on Mexico without feeling like I've joined the Tea Party.
    Buenos Dias Lady Quagga!

US World Cup Team: once again, Mexican Americans doing the work for America.

I think there's 3 "anglos" that actually come from US based soccer teams. I've never even heard of these teams except for the Cosmos. LOL !!

Just sayin' !

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    I'm sure you'll be jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else if USA have success
    I forgot to use my [sarcasm] tags when I wrote that, my mistake.

Believe me, I've been watching the CONCAFA qualifiers for months now. No bandwagon here. I'm on the real bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    A Mexican perceived to be on the wrong side of an imaginary line? Imagine that.

Of course, I love the World Cup - it allows me to hate on Mexico without feeling like I've joined the Tea Party.
    Congrats.

You win 3 Internets with that commentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIAv2EoIP0

Go England!!!!!!!!!!! I got my flag out my apartment, and I'm wearing my England shirt. We're gonna kick some Merkin arse!!!

Well played, good game! Although I am more than amused that you Americans are acting like you won.....tie game.....

Wow it was a great game after USa was down 1 n the first 4 mins I thought it might get ugly for us americans. But as usual we prevailed. Ill take the draw over a loss any day. Go USA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Well played, good game! Although I am more than amused that you Americans are acting like you won.....tie game.....
    usa was considered not to even tie...so we kind did win..gotta remember..soccer (FUTBALL) ranx low on our sports level...evey where else it's the thing to talk about..not here..go usa..

I agree with you, BGH - but England and USA are the two favoured teams to go through to the knockout round. You guys played very very well in midfield, although your defence was a bit shoddy. You should win against Slovenia on Friday and I'll be totally rooting USA~!

South African fans & England fans.....not much difference, really!

U.S. Fan:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast