Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A guide trip trilogy of striper terror three days at san antonio

Wonderful job out there, you guys were in BEAST MODE!!!!! Thanks for the post

You never fail to please your client's Bob. Great job as usual. You and your client's are a wrecking crew when it comes to slaying those stripers.

Every time you see a deer Bob.....must be your spirit guide

cutbait Guest

Bob,,,, I broke the striper "CODE"... That I am guilty of. But I am in the monthly carp derby at Bobs Bait Bucket here in town and there are some BIG Carp in that lake..

I think I had the 100 won. If I had only caught up with all the slack in my line and set the hook on the fish, not the slack line..

That carp "SLAMMED" it... Biggest "slurp" bite I've had. Started off with wheat bread and was slow, once I switched to the white bread it was OFF the HOOK stupid on carp!

I will say this, your a character and can't wait to fish with you again.

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Bob,,,, I broke the striper "CODE"... That I am guilty of. But I am in the monthly carp derby at Bobs Bait Bucket here in town and there are some BIG Carp in that lake..

I think I had the 100 won. If I had only caught up with all the slack in my line and set the hook on the fish, not the slack line..

That carp "SLAMMED" it... Biggest "slurp" bite I've had. Started off with wheat bread and was slow, once I switched to the white bread it was OFF the HOOK stupid on carp!

I will say this, your a character and can't wait to fish with you again.

C,bait THE C A R P MASTER

LOL ,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,THATS GOOD SCOTT,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ART US STRIPER NUTS LOVE KILLIN AND EATIN HIM OLD MR STRIPEY,,,,,,,,,,,

You have been on one hell.of.a roll...Nice..

TO,
    Back to back to back Dbl Digi Stripers, AWESOME T/O, simply AWESOME, Congrats to your happy Clients.

NG

Way to go Bob...those are some happy clients.

Nice to see you had a great day....I went to DVL on Saturday and got denied to launch bc i had 3 drops of water in the live well

slayage.....slayage.....

Ohhh yeah.....slayage !
    Gary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast